NEWS

Looking for an online GM (SR4 or SR5, SR4 preferred)

• 0 Replies

CultureGoblin

• Newb
« on: <07-20-13/0528:39> »
Hi there! My name's Blake. I introduced myself and some friends in an earlier thread. Long story short, our game didn't pan out--one player ('Josh') had conflicting schedules while the other ('Glaze') decided the system wasn't for him. It came down to me and 'Kab' being the only ones who were still interested in play. I don't really care to GM for just one person, even a close friend, and have been desiring a player role for a long time.

We are both new to Shadowrun, but flexible and willing to learn whatever any prospective GM wishes or requires. We have managed to play one premade scenario ('On the Run') to completion, but still don't have as confident a grasp on the system as we would like.

We are both fairly strong role players who appreciate a detailed world, a well-crafted story, and a challenge. We're more roleplayers than munchkins, so there's no need to worry about any system cheesing, but our characters should hold their own.

We are mostly versed in SR4. We just picked up the game a month ago and didn't know about the new edition coming out. We would very much prefer a 4th edition game but will acquiesce to a 5th edition game if necessary. If a 5th edition game is a must, please allow that we will be utterly innocent of the system and will require some time to digest the necessary source material.

We tend to use roll20.net for our needs. I am personally strapped for cash so any platforms that require payment will be problematic.

We also have access to a ventrilo server. Since we do not own the server, we may only supply its information in a private message. We are often present on the server and it is the most dependable way to reach us directly.

Thank you very much!
-B
« Last Edit: <07-20-13/0536:05> by CultureGoblin »