NEWS

Offense vs Defense

• 50 Replies

Aryeonos

• Ace Runner
  • Resident hermaphrodite
« Reply #45 on: <05-21-13/1521:40> »
I could buy 10 Ribbles for the price of a bus, I don't have to shoot the dandelion eater or the lizard, just drop something heavy on them, like a church or an archology.
Sic Zipper Tyrannosaurus!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #46 on: <05-21-13/1541:52> »
I could buy 10 Ribbles for the price of a bus, I don't have to shoot the dandelion eater or the lizard, just drop something heavy on them, like a church or an archology.
Oh, right, I might not have explained the bus joke here...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Aryeonos

• Ace Runner
  • Resident hermaphrodite
« Reply #47 on: <05-21-13/1546:11> »
Unfortunately for me, I don't automatically catch on to most niche group jokes, or inside jokes.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #48 on: <05-21-13/1623:01> »
Unfortunately for me, I don't automatically catch on to most niche group jokes, or inside jokes.
I introduced my group to an Elf Fixer contact named Paddy.  He's Irish.  (Note:  NOT Tir, IRISH!).

The fact that the other Irish fellows he hangs around with is scared of his bus should have clued them in that it's not something to be trifled with.  Also, he mentions that explosives is "just a hobby" for him.

The city bus is air-tight, and has a blow-up doll for a "driver" (It's meant to be rigged remotely), and has a carefully measured amount of propane-to-oxygen mix in it.

Take into consideration my background (grew up in a mining town), and I'll let you do the math from there.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Aryeonos

• Ace Runner
  • Resident hermaphrodite
« Reply #49 on: <05-21-13/1626:42> »
Cute, sounds like something my husband would do to his ice cream truck. Gods do I hate that character...

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #50 on: <05-21-13/1630:57> »
Cute, sounds like something my husband would do to his ice cream truck. Gods do I hate that character...
My playtest group met him years later.

He's gotten a bigger bus.  (One of the double accordion-style ones) and knows what went wrong with his first bus.  (Mainly, that it wasn't driving on a bus route and triggered a response from Lone Star.).

#ThisTaserGoesTo11