NEWS

Shadowrun Fans don't exist.

• 47 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #45 on: <11-18-11/1803:37> »
I'm pretty sure Bubba ensures they're of age at the very least.  Joys of prison after all.  ;)

EDIT:  You know, I just realized this gives new meaning to "Scared Straight".  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #46 on: <11-18-11/1914:32> »
I'm pretty sure Bubba ensures they're of age at the very least.  Joys of prison after all.  ;)

EDIT:  You know, I just realized this gives new meaning to "Scared Straight".  ;D

You may give bubba more credit than he deserves.... also how do you know they are of age if they don't have a SIN? I head some pretty bad things happen to SINless.... <.<
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #47 on: <11-18-11/2106:02> »

You may give bubba more credit than he deserves.... also how do you know they are of age if they don't have a SIN? I head some pretty bad things happen to SINless.... <.<
It's the same expectation as picking up someone at a bar that they're carding at the entrance.  They have to be of age in order to get in, so they should be safe to pick up for a night of fun.

Just make sure that condom is kevlar/latex re-enforced.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Register