NEWS

Canberra Australia Game looking for more players

• 2 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« on: <03-21-11/1714:29> »
The year is 2050. Magic has returned and creatures of myth and legend walk among us as megacorps bleed the world dry. You’re a shadowrunner—a deniable asset, a corporate pawn—using bleeding-edge science and magic to make your meat body and mind better than- flesh. Stay on the edge, and you may survive another ‘run’ on the mean sprawl streets.

Shadowrun is a cross-genre game which mixes cyberpunk, urban fantasy, horror and more. Players take up the role of independent guns-for-hire trouble shooters, resolving issues that the client is unable or unwilling to deal with themselves. Whether you’re a cyber-enhanced street samurai, physical adept, wage mage, shaman, or hacker, you run the shadows of this dark future.

This campaign will take Shadowrun back to its very roots, allowing the players to enjoy this setting rich history and play key roles in major events, Harlequins games to the Universal Brotherhood to Bug City to the Renraku Shutdown to the Election of 2057, the Corporate and Mob wars, and more!

I am looking for an additional 2 to 4 players. No experience in the Shadowrun system is necessary, and the system of choice will be the 4th Edition 20th Anniversary version. The game will run fortnightly and the day/night will be decided by the players/gm. So if you’re interested, please reply back to this thread or email me directly. Once we have enough players, I’ll set up a meet and will go from there.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #1 on: <04-17-11/2055:06> »
Just a quick update.  we now have 5 players and the first session is the is on the 22nd.  If anyone is interested, I am still happy to take on a player or 2 :) Just reply to this thread or email me.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <05-28-11/1338:53> »
Oh bloody hell . . . NOW I see this.

Register