NEWS

[IC] Soulless in Seattle

• 385 Replies

Mystalya

• Chummer
« Reply #375 on: <05-21-13/0536:17> »
"Let me know if I can be of assistance, of course. I think as far as the subtle goes it's just you and me." She laughs a bit at this.
Speech
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #376 on: <05-21-13/1720:08> »
"I'll leave planning negotiations to Shark, he's vastly better than I. I would like to remind you all that on top of disliking differing metatypes to them, they may also hold prejudice against outsiders to the country arriving to change things? I do not wish to generalize, as the higher classes are just more quiet about it if they have a problem, but the lower classes of my countrymen are often vocal and occasionally violent regarding "foreigners", they have been for decades. But they weren't in a lawless zones with more readily available firepower back then."

Mystalya

• Chummer
« Reply #377 on: <05-22-13/1300:21> »
Sonir nods and silently considers this information; her eyes flicking over to her comrades to observe their input before weighing in.
Speech
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #378 on: <05-22-13/1448:08> »
"Good thing I don't need my job to be easy, hm?"
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Mystalya

• Chummer
« Reply #379 on: <05-22-13/1508:32> »
A laugh escapes her. "I'd take it as a compliment! Everyone trusts your judgement. Even if they won't admit it." She grins and intentionally aims her gaze towards Marduk.
Speech
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

umraefein

• Chummer
« Reply #380 on: <05-22-13/2047:53> »
Draco laughs boisterously, "Chica, you're all right. It's good to see a woman with cahones every once in a while."
"Speech"
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
thoughts
magical communication

odd

• Omae
« Reply #381 on: <05-22-13/2103:34> »
In the middle of tinkering with something Tink looks up and says "I believe those are called transvestites" and goes back to doing what he was doing.

umraefein

• Chummer
« Reply #382 on: <05-22-13/2244:43> »
That made Draco laugh even harder. This was what he was missing... the banter. Usually he had that with Slither, but being out of the country, he wasn't able to keep up with her.
"Speech"
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
thoughts
magical communication

Mystalya

• Chummer
« Reply #383 on: <05-22-13/2304:02> »
Sonir raised an eyebrow at Tink. "I'll have you know that all of MY Essence is right where it should be, thank you very much."  She confidently nods then grins.
Speech
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #384 on: <05-23-13/1245:45> »
"Good to know." Three Star crosses one of his legs over and tapped his fingers against it. He opened  up his AR and started to check public news in the area of England they were heading to. He was at least thankful this job wasn't in the middle of London.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #385 on: <05-25-13/0138:35> »
Jimmy smirked at Sonir's comment, but let the expression do the talking for him.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Register