NEWS

Con on the Cob - Hudson, Ohio - October 13-16

• 4 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <09-02-11/1626:42> »
http://www.cononthecob.com/index.html

Jason Hardy, Mike "Southpaw" Miller, and myself are attending Con on the Cob, and we're looking to try and organize a few Missions events.  If you're planning to attend, or just in the general Ohio area and might want to attend. it'd be cool to have a little CGL/Shadowrun gathering going on.

Also, we're looking for a GM or two to run some events, so drop me a line if you're interested!

Bull

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <09-02-11/1812:57> »
Damn... I could do a six hour drive for a con, but I've actually got WORK stuff that weekend.  >:(

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #2 on: <09-02-11/1945:43> »
Aleady did, Bull.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

StarManta

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-12-11/0103:59> »
If I can afford to go I'll be there - it's only 2 hours away and I've recently turned my whole group of con-going friends into Shadowrunners. I'd love to GM some events, too, if I can indeed make it (I expect to have my CDT paperwork sent in soon...)

SirJustinSane

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <04-04-12/0038:46> »
I am a lil late with this but thought I would drop a line anyway.  I was at Con on the Cob but did not see any Missions being run.  I would have liked to play.  These people also do AnCon in June

http://www.anothergamecon.com/

Was wondering if any of you all wer eplaying to run Missions there?  I was gonna head out to play PFS but running some shadows would be awesome as well!

I am from the Pittsbrugh PA area.

Jeff