NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

  • 445 Replies
  • 25495 Views

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3854
« Reply #420 on: (01:47:07/04-25-17) »
Sammy is not going to chase either.  There's three unconscious people in or near the truck and who knows what else is in that jungle.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #421 on: (03:35:08/04-25-17) »
How hurt does the creature seem? If it's backing into the jungle, how much cover does it have this round?

We might want to go after it. Regular elephant tusks are worth a crap ton, monster pachyderm tusks got to be worth a pretty penny.

Clem has unused actions from the last round that could be used to blast the squid-elephant. Then O'Connor and her have a combined 7IP of pure offensive fire since its in retreat.
« Last Edit: (05:35:24/04-25-17) by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3854
« Reply #422 on: (04:01:59/04-25-17) »
If I can I can still throw a stunbolt at it back.  As long as I can see it, cover and defense stance don't come into play for this spell.  But I'm not going into the jungle as my character has no survival skills to speak of, isn't good at navigating and wants to stay with the rest of the group (including the ones who are out cold).

So one more shot is possible, but for Sammy not more than that.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
« Reply #423 on: (09:57:58/04-25-17) »
Snow is definitely not chasing that thing.  She is moving quickly into the truck to check on Sam then will try to get to everyone else.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #424 on: (16:03:23/05-04-17) »
Who are we waiting on?

Can't be me, Sam's still unconscious. :D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 3854
« Reply #425 on: (01:26:10/05-05-17) »
I'm waiting to see if my last attack on that monster did something.  I guess that's for Crossbow to say.

And has anybody heard something from Hydro?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
« Reply #426 on: (03:10:53/05-05-17) »
Snow would be trying to attach leads to Sam and use the medkit to see if I can get him back with us.

First Aid:  Logic 4 + First Aid 5 + Medkit 6 - CM 2 = 13d6.  First Aid: 13d6t5 7  Forgot -2 d6 for work area so remove 1 hit for 6 total hits.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Thvor

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 990
« Reply #427 on: (16:10:24/05-11-17) »
6 points of healing gets Sam back up to 3S, 1P damage.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
« Reply #428 on: (15:51:28/05-14-17) »
Snow does First Aid on Sammy.  11d6 after mods:  First Aid: 11d6t5 4  4 hits
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #429 on: (20:32:35/05-16-17) »
I am going to try and do what I  can from my phone, but no promises, thanks for sticking around everyone.  My laptops are kaput and our desktop is being bogarted by teenagers who fail to see the need to turn in work on time and who also need to study for finals, along with what little free time I have at home.

Necrogigas

  • *
  • Ace Runner
  • ****
  • Posts: 1477
« Reply #430 on: (22:12:28/05-16-17) »
Is any of the broken weapons' ammunition and/or magazines salvageable?
« Last Edit: (01:10:19/05-17-17) by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #431 on: (09:09:45/05-17-17) »
There may be some salvage by the attackers truck, but it would not really be worth the effort.

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
« Reply #432 on: (10:33:48/05-17-17) »
We could use whatever water containers we can salvage.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2881
« Reply #433 on: (19:11:55/05-17-17) »
Quite unlikely

Mercy Merchant

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
« Reply #434 on: (00:31:03/05-18-17) »
Rats and Darn it.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>