NEWS

An intresting thought on different bone lacing

• 2 Replies

Moonshine Fox

• Omae
  • Proudly serving our dragon overlords
« on: <07-02-15/2139:05> »
While browsing Chrome Flesh, I got to thinking about the various types of bone lacing that have existed and remembered an old data-grab run that my crew went on about a different type of material that could be used for lacing.

Do y'all think using Orichalum in a mix for bone lacing is feasible? It gets alloyed with other materials quite well in the making of various foci, especially weapon ones. What do you think would be the effect of Orichalum bone lacing for mundane or awakened recipients.

And ya', I know that the cost for such a system would be utterly stupid and beyond the reach of just about everyone.

Rooks

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <07-02-15/2322:29> »
sure why not? and while you are at it bring back ceramic and kevlar back too so whenever they go through a MAD scanner you dont have to explain

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <07-02-15/2334:35> »
MAD already don't detect Plastic, Aluminum, or Titanium.  All non-ferrous.  Cyberware scanner still pegs them, would for Kevlar or Paper Mache' or whatever unubtainum you've got.  Really the only bone lacing a Cyberware scanner wouldn't spot is bone.