[SR5] Bloody Business

• 12 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <05-09-15/1050:59> »
Just released:

Bloody Business - DTRPG

Bloody Business - BattleShop (digital and print pre-order)

Wounded Fury

A scared megacorporation does not run and hide in the shadows. Instead it lashes out, swiping with sharp claws, not caring who is hit by the blows. Many of the megacorps are currently reeling, hit by multiple harsh wallops. NeoNET and Evo are dealing with the fallout of the CFD virus, Ares has powerful forces eating it away from inside, Horizon backed the losing side of the Aztlan-Amazonia war, and the Japanacorps are rearing back to take on the world—and each other. When the corps get aggressive, shadowrunners get called, and blood gets shed.

Bloody Business is a campaign book giving players the chance to earn piles of money from the megacorps as they reel through troubles and crises. It’ll take a lot of good shadowrunning moves to earn that cash—and even better moves to survive long enough to collect it. With short adventure outlines that can be played independently or linked into a longer campaign, and NPC stats to suit a wide variety of situations, Bloody Business plunges Shadowrun teams in the middle of corporate chaos.

Bloody Business is for use with Shadowrun, Fifth Edition.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <05-09-15/1133:21> »
Sweet!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <05-09-15/1147:37> »
Quite liking the cover ;D

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <05-09-15/1513:53> »
Some nice art posted on Tumblr:

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <05-09-15/1851:34> »
Any Missions useful stuff here or more meat for creating homebrew campaigns?
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <05-09-15/2147:21> »
Any Missions useful stuff here or more meat for creating homebrew campaigns?

It's similar to Artifacts Unbound--a series of plots and adventures that relate to changes in the metaplot.  (And yes, there are some substantial shifts detailed in it.)  On a personal note, it's my first writing credit (I'm more of an editing/proofing guy), so I'm excited about that, but it's also been really instructive to see how different people approach Shadowrun in different ways.
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <05-10-15/1006:56> »
Thanks for confirmation... feel like a broken record constantly asking about that sorta thing  :-[

I'm just still getting my feet about the different kinds of books and what's relevant to what.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <05-10-15/1031:15> »
Here's a tip; unless is says "Missions" on it, it's a book that's going to be largely relevant for the world at large.

Anything not Missions related will have an embargo for when they can be used with missions anyway.

And any book that is an Option is never going to be used for missions, like Bullets & Bandages.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <05-10-15/2200:08> »
Except that Enhanced Fiction often has crunch that can be legally applied to Missions characters. Also books like Assassin's Primer has stuff that can be applied. Bullets & Bandages isn't legal, but Gun H(3)avan is.

I'm starting to get a bit better at judging, last couple of times  asked was more just to confirm suspensions, but it's not quite a cut-and-dried selection.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Pixie

« Reply #9 on: <05-10-15/2223:29> »
Generally, it's unusual for content from PDF-only books to be Missions-legal.  This season seems to be the exception rather than the rule.  When in doubt, check here:

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=17052.0

Duellist_D

• Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <11-03-15/2223:44> »
Would it be possible to get a pricetag on the BMW Infinity X?

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <12-09-15/1341:16> »
I notice chummer has it on the list of sourcebooks.  What items or rules are in there for play?
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #12 on: <12-10-15/0150:29> »
There's a single adept power in it, that is all I remember
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?