Off-topic > General Gaming

dresden files RPG: I'm going to hell and i dont care

<< < (6/8) > >>

Mäx:

--- Quote from: PeterSmith on ---I have. Still debating going back and picking up the hardcover versions of the books I have in paperback. Waiting for Side Jobs (twelve days left), debating another round of e-mail exchanges with him.

--- End quote ---
Might still want to pick the RPG up, even if you dont plan on playing it, as the books are full of good stuff.
Just think of them as part of the series.

Doc Chaos:
Well, thanks a lot. Now I bought it. Both books. Digging through the core book now. And I haven't even started on the first novel... goddamn peer preasure...

Mäx:

--- Quote from: Doc Chaos on ---Well, thanks a lot. Now I bought it. Both books. Digging through the core book now. And I haven't even started on the first novel... goddamn peer preasure...

--- End quote ---
Just a warning if you plan on reading the novels, the RPG books are full of spoilers.

Doc Chaos:
Yeah, I figured that much. But I thought about it and decided that I don't care, good stories survive spoilers easily.

PeterSmith:

--- Quote from: Doc Chaos on ---Well, thanks a lot. Now I bought it. Both books. Digging through the core book now. And I haven't even started on the first novel... goddamn peer preasure...
--- End quote ---

Same advice I give anybody starting the series: the first three novels Butcher ever wrote...are the first three Dresden novels. They are tough to get though, his style/prose/storytelling improve as the series progresses. Don't give up on the series based on those three, they do get better as things move along.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version