NEWS

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

• 99 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #30 on: <08-22-11/1230:37> »
Ive read that European release date is 25...wonder if Steam allows me to play tomorow or Ill have to wait while alll you play and play  :P
And post spoilers galore to ruin it for everyone else!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #31 on: <08-22-11/1233:40> »
release date is 26th actually, i think . .
i'm afraid i won't get it before friday or even saturday <.<
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #32 on: <08-22-11/1322:52> »
Ive read that European release date is 25...wonder if Steam allows me to play tomorow or Ill have to wait while alll you play and play  :P
And post spoilers galore to ruin it for everyone else!

AAAA!!

Shot to kill

:o

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <08-22-11/1340:11> »
Ive read that European release date is 25...wonder if Steam allows me to play tomorow or Ill have to wait while alll you play and play

My guess is wait. Region-specific release dates for the fail.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <08-22-11/1350:22> »
true bro...

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <08-22-11/1515:59> »
shit like that promotes piracy . .
there is no reason to not release it everywhere at once . . aside from being an ass . . and to not have the steam servers crash, i guess . .
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #36 on: <08-22-11/1621:35> »

Dunno. It's not like we're talking a JRPG localization not being done in part of the world here, it's just a few days. Most anybody who's going to pirate over a few days difference is going to pirate it outright anyway.

there is no reason to not release it everywhere at once . . aside from being an ass . . and to not have the steam servers crash, i guess . .

Traditional release days, maybe? Not saying I agree with it myself.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #37 on: <08-22-11/1704:40> »
Think that's bad, check out the release dates that hit Australia.

IIRC, there's some legal issues that occur that prevent unanimous release dates.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <08-23-11/1033:56> »
Think that's bad, check out the release dates that hit Australia.

IIRC, there's some legal issues that occur that prevent unanimous release dates.
wait so . . there's like . . a LAW saying:"Yeah, we have to be behind of the rest of the world by this much!"?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #39 on: <08-23-11/1040:42> »
IIRC, yes.  I think there's some kind of restrictions put in place for shipping that got carried over to digital format release dates.  And that doesn't even get into the censorship issues like what the Aussies have to deal with.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #40 on: <08-24-11/0112:40> »
Got it. Playing it. Very cool so far! Feels like shadowrun (if very dumbed down) and has everything but magic in it!
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <08-24-11/0309:31> »
well there is fai exchange rate:
1 spoiler = 1 long narrow burst

:'(

3more days to wait

:'( :'( :'(

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #42 on: <08-24-11/0959:54> »
Sorry about those who have to wait for their area's release date. Will be getting my copy in a few hours (once paychecks are doled out) and will be duly shutting up about it until the weekend. :)
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #43 on: <08-24-11/1241:06> »
Haven't had the chance to dive into fully yet, but really enjoying the extras that came w/ the Augmented edition...sound track is phenomenal!

AJC

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #44 on: <08-24-11/1247:31> »
My gaming budget has been spoken for, so thus I will not enjoy this game any time soon.   :'(

#ThisTaserGoesTo11