[KS] Polyhedral Dragon Scales® Metal Designer Gaming Dice

• 8 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <10-23-14/1046:17> »
For those of you who like dice:

Polyhedral Dragon Scales® Metal Designer Gaming Dice

On a slightly more SR-related note, 6-sided dice are available for purchase already:

Ulfsark Games

Really nice stuff here, not definitely not for the cash-impaired...the 6-siders run just shy of $5 each...plus shipping from the UK.

8-bit

« Reply #1 on: <10-23-14/1140:32> »
Yeah, they look really nice; I wouldn't mind having the master set, that's for sure. Way out of my budget though.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <10-23-14/1805:46> »
why do you do this to us AJ?!

I never feel poor except when you're posting cool KS stuff  :'(
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <10-23-14/1920:37> »
 ;D

A while back I would have been pledging to all of these...today, much more selective. Sometimes pretty hard to see the value in hooking into the KS when you can get the finished product cheaper online (albeit well down the line). However, sometimes the benefits of buying in are pretty attractive... :-[

I'm actually thinking of getting some of the 6-sided dice...I'm a huge sucker for dice. 8)

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #4 on: <10-23-14/1943:01> »
I bought into the KS about the custom dice, and I haven't heard anything but delays since.  Apparently the guy got his laser, got the dice, but hasn't set up the website or anything for designs.  :(

This might be a more realistic venture.  I really like the idea of the tech dice, but I'd prefer the six-sided dice to have printed numbers rather than hex pips.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <10-23-14/2138:06> »
Be sure to check out their website...three different designs that have printed numbers and one Roman numerals. They also have two "techno" designs that are a nest variant of the standard pips. Personally, I'm digging the dwarves dragon runes style.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #6 on: <10-24-14/0219:59> »
They also have two "techno" designs that are a nest variant of the standard pips.

I really like the idea of the tech dice, but I'd prefer the six-sided dice to have printed numbers rather than hex pips.

:P
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <10-24-14/0657:40> »
Sigh...note to self: read the damn post before you respond... :-\ ;)

Herohades

• Newb
  • Time to dance with Jak o'the Shadows
« Reply #8 on: <11-04-14/0952:53> »
Wait, the goal hasn't been met? And it's been posted here for what, a week and a half now? What is this?