NEWS

Going to Origins? Check this out.

• 12 Replies

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« on: <06-03-14/1131:41> »
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-04-14/1433:27> »
Additionally, posted on Tumblr earlier this week some more info about the game and pictures of the contents:

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <06-04-14/1439:08> »
And from Instagram, a picture of the universe booklet (24 page):

Linkdeath

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <06-09-14/0957:28> »
Yeah, seriously wish I could get my hands on this, but not going to Origins this year, myself.
Dance to the tension of a world on edge.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #4 on: <06-09-14/1210:05> »
Out of curiosity, is there going to be a Crossfire demo team?  I've volunteered at my FLGS to demo Crossfire for them to as many people as possible, but I'm curious to see if this is something that I could do from a more official capacity.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <06-09-14/1329:25> »
I would presume that would be handled through the CGL Demo Agents program.
Power corrupts.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #6 on: <06-09-14/1405:11> »
Out of curiosity, is there going to be a Crossfire demo team?  I've volunteered at my FLGS to demo Crossfire for them to as many people as possible, but I'm curious to see if this is something that I could do from a more official capacity.

Member of the Catalyst Demo Team demo Crossfire.  If you are interested in becoming a member of the CDT, please see this post:  http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=8653.0

One major change:  once the application and supporting documents are gathered, please scan and e-mail them directly to me.  DO NOT mail them.
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #7 on: <06-09-14/1439:25> »
Excellent - thanks!
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <06-09-14/1541:29> »
Thanks for the clarification sinthalix.
Power corrupts.

Linkdeath

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #9 on: <06-09-14/1709:16> »
Heh...forum says sinthalix is a newb Heheh.. ;)

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <06-09-14/1735:40> »
Yeah, seriously wish I could get my hands on this, but not going to Origins this year, myself.

Ho LD. I think I glitched on my Perception test, I didn't see you there.

Last I heard we're not selling copies at Origins. We only received a handful of the final product, so few that the only way to get the game is to have your name drawn out of the hat (or whatever is used these days for name drawings). You'll probably have your opportunity to get the game at GenCon.
Power corrupts.

Linkdeath

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #11 on: <06-10-14/1231:28> »

Ho LD. I think I glitched on my Perception test, I didn't see you there.

Last I heard we're not selling copies at Origins. We only received a handful of the final product, so few that the only way to get the game is to have your name drawn out of the hat (or whatever is used these days for name drawings). You'll probably have your opportunity to get the game at GenCon.

Yeah, I'm stealthy that way! ;) And woot! I'll take my shot, then! Of course, who am I kidding? I'll probably pick it up if I don't win it anyway!

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: <06-10-14/1317:36> »
Heh...forum says sinthalix is a newb Heheh.. ;)

That's what we WANT you to think.  8)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.