NEWS

New Revolution

• 56 Replies

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <01-23-13/1444:28> »
so it's really a question of who goes first: PCC or Aztlan. and AZTLAN is a lot less stable than most would like to think...
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #46 on: <01-23-13/1536:30> »
Yes, but they're also very irrational at times. And they still want to reclaim their slice of Denver, which means they'd have to march through the PCC and CAS to tangle with Ghostwalker. And they're seriously considering it.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <01-23-13/1621:12> »
And the CAS, UCAS, PCC, and probably a Few of the NANer's are probably going to chomp at the bit on that one. not to mention GhostWalker taking a severe dislike to Azltan. Then add in the Christian rebels and the varied 'Mexican' rebels and Amazonia. Aztlan is not in a very good position to do much.

Run, gun and fun times to be had by all
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

Parker

• Omae
  • Remember, can't spell damage without mage!
« Reply #48 on: <05-09-13/0355:11> »
Well, they are flushed with success from taking out Sirrug with their 'anti-dragon' weapon.  So they might make the move against Ghostwalker and re-establish themselves as 'the nation to be feared' toward the PCC and the CAS by making a move right away to reclaim their original hunk of Denver, (if not the whole enchilada), and you know what they say....  Desperation can lead to destruction.  (Having them kick off World War III could easily be in the 5th Edition's story arc). ::)
I'm not Mad...insane a bit...but not mmmaaaddd!
(insane giggle as lightning flashes and thunder rolls.)

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #49 on: <05-09-13/2258:16> »
I'm going to call it here, in the 2076 elections Ghostwalker will be elected president on a surprisingly effective "Don't make me eat you" platform. Opening up politics for all of dragonkind.
« Last Edit: <05-09-13/2300:49> by Angelone »
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Dragonslayer

• Chummer
« Reply #50 on: <05-10-13/0453:06> »
What's so important about Denver anyway? It gets treaded like Berlin after WWII, but was an actual border.

I thought Denver was wholly within the CAS.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #51 on: <05-10-13/0536:52> »
It lies between the Sioux nation and the Pueblo Corporate Council territory, with the UCAS and the CAS at a distance of 2~3 Seattle lengths and Aztlan a while to the south.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Dragonslayer

• Chummer
« Reply #52 on: <05-10-13/1024:17> »
It lies between the Sioux nation and the Pueblo Corporate Council territory, with the UCAS and the CAS at a distance of 2~3 Seattle lengths and Aztlan a while to the south.

Huh.

So it is Berlin then.

Stupid fan map.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #53 on: <05-10-13/1440:49> »
Maybe things changed from previous editions? I'm using the map at the end of SR4a. You'd have to ask the oldtimers if the borders near Denver have changed much since 1e.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #54 on: <05-10-13/2030:16> »
It's always been situated between PCC and Sioux.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #55 on: <05-10-13/2045:18> »
The CAS used to have the territory surrounding the city as "it's" territory of North America's Berlin.  It was late to the show and got the scraps.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #56 on: <05-10-13/2156:10> »
The CAS used to have the territory surrounding the city as "it's" territory of North America's Berlin.  It was late to the show and got the scraps.
Not quite.  The USA held a big chunk of territory; when the CAS split off and the UCAS formed, they decided they were both 'signatories' of the Treaty, and so split the old USA territory.  It officially still being USA/UCAS, the former took the 'good half', and basically stuck the CAS with the Aurora Barrens - presuming I remember where the Aurora Barrens are, of course.

That all changed when Ghostwalker first came to town, 'cause the CAS helped him kick ass, and so got Downtown, which Aztlan had previously held ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.