NEWS

Mecha d20 game abotu to start and I have players who aren't listening.

• 23 Replies

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <03-05-13/2341:13> »
If he soaks it all, what's it matter whether it's physical or stun? About the only way (other than piss-poor rolls) to take him down would be magic. Granted, with the over-specialization it'd take, he wouldn't be good for anything else.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

DamienHollow

« Reply #16 on: <03-06-13/0018:16> »
Yeah, but I don't see him having a decent will score. So if he's waring anything less than a bathesphere in suit form then odds are there's soemthign that can just "go around" the armor.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <03-06-13/0026:55> »
Yeah, but I don't see him having a decent will score. So if he's waring anything less than a bathesphere in suit form then odds are there's soemthign that can just "go around" the armor.

Just spells like Stun Bolt, and taking a penalty equal to the amount of armor (makes it pretty much impossible to hit him doing that one though).

DamienHollow

« Reply #18 on: <03-06-13/0102:06> »
What about gas... electricity... FIRE!

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <03-06-13/0104:07> »

Gas, maybe considering that it's an inhaled poison rather than an actual attack, but of the other two, the electricity would be the most effective (assuming low or no nonconductivity on the armor).

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <03-06-13/0106:19> »

Gas, maybe considering that it's an inhaled poison rather than an actual attack, but of the other two, the electricity would be the most effective (assuming low or no nonconductivity on the armor).

What sort of survival instinct impaired person doesn't put Non-conductivity 6 on their armour?

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-06-13/0107:59> »

What sort of survival instinct impaired person doesn't put Non-conductivity 6 on their armour?

Well considering the armor levels Invinci-Troll would be working with, even half would still be a lot.

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <03-22-13/0438:34> »
If you talk to him and he still tries to ruin everything, then kick him out of the group.

I've been in two groups that had to kick someone out for being disruptive in every game. In one of them, the guy asked to rejoin a few weeks later and actually wizened up, the other guy I still see at work sometimes, but never really liked him in the first place.

As far as invincatroll (if he does try that).

Two snipers with high powered rifles. Big tank is going to attract a ton of attention. And since the range of a sniper rifle can be over a Kilometer, he can't very well return fire.
« Last Edit: <03-22-13/0442:01> by Reiper »
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix
"Hello, my name is Johnson, I would like to introduce you to my associates, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Johnson, and Mrs. Johnson."

Elektrycerze3

• Omae
  • Russian Decker
« Reply #23 on: <04-01-13/0807:37> »
DamienHollow,

Why would you play with the jet-jerk at all? You do know that it isn't obligatory, right?

Don't feel bad about throwing him out, don't pity the type: they feed of it and grow meaner...
Speech | Matrix/Communication | Thought | Astral
“Forget hackers, I have my buddies Smith & Wesson: innovators of the point-and-click interface.”