NEWS

What really happened.....? (Or, the official-unofficial drek)

• 95 Replies

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #30 on: <09-15-10/2116:41> »
Ok, the question has been asked about the good Captain, what about other "named" Characters? I have been wondering if there has been anything Solid about chracters like: Ryan Mercury (and the rest of Assets Inc), Tommy Talon, Tikki (Striper), Bandit, Argent, Kyle Teller (From Burning Bright), Jack Skater (and crew), Wolfgang Keis, and Doc Raven (and crew, LOVE Kid Stealth).

Ok, long list, but I have been re-reading all of my old books.

;)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #31 on: <09-15-10/2120:14> »
Nothing mentioned on Jackpoint since it started. I'd assume Ryan Mercury is either with Nadja Daviar or is looking for her after her disappearance. Argent has become the Chuck Norris of the Sixth World (see other posts about him ;)). Striper had her cubs that she was raising, so I don't know if she still runs the shadows or not. Anyone's guess on the others.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #32 on: <09-15-10/2122:48> »
Nothing mentioned on Jackpoint since it started. I'd assume Ryan Mercury is either with Nadja Daviar or is looking for her after her disappearance. Argent has become the Chuck Norris of the Sixth World (see other posts about him ;)). Striper had her cubs that she was raising, so I don't know if she still runs the shadows or not. Anyone's guess on the others.

Hmmm, does he have the beard? Cant be "Chuck Norris" without a beard, state law. I swear to gawd it is.

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #33 on: <09-15-10/2144:54> »
No, he doesn't. When Chuck Norris ascended to a higher plane ('cuz he couldn't die ;)), the beard was passed to Argent. However, the beard realized Argent was too awesome for facial hair and joined Chuck on the Metaplanes.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #34 on: <09-16-10/0813:11> »
No, he doesn't. When Chuck Norris ascended to a higher plane ('cuz he couldn't die ;)), the beard was passed to Argent. However, the beard realized Argent was too awesome for facial hair and joined Chuck on the Metaplanes.

Free Beard Spirit?

8)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #35 on: <09-16-10/0859:58> »

Free Beard Spirit?

8)
Actually, the beard is a forgotten Passion from the Earthdawn era. ;D

netviking

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: <09-23-10/0045:13> »
I just don't understand all the Norris worshiping around here, and among some friends of mine.....   LOL!
"I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque." - Bugs Bunny

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #37 on: <09-24-10/1213:35> »
I just don't understand all the Norris worshiping around here, and among some friends of mine.....   LOL!

*roundhouse kick*
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Tex Muldoon

• Newb
  • Just squeeezzee the trigger?
« Reply #38 on: <10-07-10/0010:12> »
Do not let the all powerful Chuck Norris hear that. His awesome power will hut me through the net.
"You don't shoot til the can hits the ground" Snake Pliskin

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #39 on: <10-07-10/0045:20> »
And through time.
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <10-12-10/1942:53> »
Bloody hell . . . I should never have introduced the concept of Chuck Norris = Argent  ;) ::)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #41 on: <10-12-10/2017:00> »
Bloody hell . . . I should never have introduced the concept of Chuck Norris = Argent  ;) ::)
You didn't. It naturally occurred from Argent's awesomeness.

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <10-12-10/2103:23> »
Well, there is (or was) a possible rival for Argent . . . Arctic White

Who also seems to have disappeared

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #43 on: <10-13-10/1235:01> »
When did it become 2004 again? ::)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #44 on: <10-13-10/1319:36> »
They haven't really disappeared, it's just that Jackpoint is an invite-only Peer to Peer network, whereas Shadowland was open to all.