NEWS

Any life module suggestions for an infected gunslinger?

• 0 Replies

UnLimiTeD

• Omae
« on: <02-26-15/1821:31> »
So, I've been, for a small while now, been planning a surged Infected Gunslinger, specifically a Harvester.
The plan is to wait until the augmentation book comes out, and then take the highest level of Move by Wire I can afford with Restricted Gear, and pick up a Cyberskull to go with it.
Who knows, the Qualities that book could introduce could go a long way.

As obviously this char can't be created with the Priority system, I'm relying on Karma, and so far the stats are:

Body   3
AGI   6
REA   6
STR   3
WIL   4
LOG   3
INT   4
CHA   4

pre Infection and augmentation.
I've calculated I need at least around 150 Karma for the necessary augmentations, maybe more; My group reads the Restricted Gear quality as costing 30% markup at start, as well.
Surge amounts to 30 Karma for Celerity; It's a nice fluff piece because the char is about speed, but dropping it for extra Karma is getting more and more attractive my the hour.
Skills currently amount to 168 karma, including some Con, automatics skill, and basic knowledge of outdoors, stealth, melee, and biotech.

As to the actual question: Any suggested Life mod combinations that would allow the char with more or less this loadout and maybe some spare?
If I dropped the Surge, I could obviously try a Sum2Ten build and see if I come any ahead.
Still waiting on a Vector-Thrust Liminal Body.