NEWS

Looking for Hives reference/information

• 2 Replies

Boneguard

• Newb
« on: <05-29-20/1300:13> »
More specifically for known/suspected Insect Hives in Europe.

I'm aware of the one in London UK as well as the presence of Insects in the SOX and that one of the mafia family has many merges.

And, I know I saw somewhere (I think it was a 4th Ed sourcebook) a list of such place around the world...if anyone could direct me to the right book (or any other books with such information) that would be awesome.

But aside from those any other known/suspected Hives in Europe?

Thank you

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #1 on: <06-05-20/0120:29> »
Sadly, I am not aware of any such list in a North American release.
And I took the time to world search through about a dozen books I have on PDF for you.

So, this means that if such a list does exist, I just missed it (very possible) or it was a Pegasus Press only book release. (Pegasus is the European releaser, and has been known to make their own books focused on the European theater)
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-05-20/0735:37> »
Sadly, I am not aware of any such list in a North American release.
And I took the time to world search through about a dozen books I have on PDF for you.

So, this means that if such a list does exist, I just missed it (very possible) or it was a Pegasus Press only book release. (Pegasus is the European releaser, and has been known to make their own books focused on the European theater)

Thank you for looking into it. I did a bit more digging on my side and I found it. It was on page 35 of Conspiracy Theories.

There might also be more stuff in the German and French books and I'll dig a bit more there too.