NEWS

Long Kiss Goodbye (IC)

• 687 Replies

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #195 on: <08-23-16/1520:06> »
Very impressed with Arc's sketches, Jed adds I'd like a couple of thermal smoke grenades on hand as well.  Never know when those are helpful.  My astral vision lets me see through them somewhat.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #196 on: <08-24-16/0902:54> »
Nicolai listened to Arc and when he saw the list looked over at MadDog and raised an eyebrow. "Twenty minutes, all got." Then looking at Jed he said, "All grenades not problem. Astral sight is good." Finally looking coldly at Marco he said, "Tsina thinks she knows my face. But always beard and ARO glasses. When she steps off the train and greets me. Then, no beard, no glasses and Silver Scorpion and Hellfire come forward."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #197 on: <08-24-16/0927:17> »
Marco look at Nikolai back with a blank expression. "How about I meet her instead and you guys shoot her from ambush while I capture her full attention.

Having Tsina sees Hellfire and Silver Scorpion before she is captured is dangerous - you are letting your personal feelings compromise the plan. Tsina would be armed and she is dangerous. You do not just show up in front of a person like that with the kind of history you guys have. Also she might still recognize you but would definitely not recognize me.

I would talk to her, while you take a good aim - if you really have taught Silver Scorpion how to shoot I am certain that two sniper rounds would hit her. She is an incredible shot, and nobody survives two sniper shots.

I know...  I know...

You want her to know why she is dead. This has a simple solution, use gel rounds or stick and shots.
Tell her all about your motivation and reasons while she wakes up in captivity.

... I can use magic to quickly remove Tsina from the scene while you guys exchange shots with her body guards. Just retreat, I'll use an illusion to replace Tsina and cover your retreat and by the time her bodyguards figures out my ruse Tsina would be in your hands already.
"
« Last Edit: <08-24-16/0938:03> by gilga »

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #198 on: <08-26-16/1113:00> »
Marco listened as Blackbird presented his counter plan.  The ideas weren't his to approve or deny.  Blackbird had some unique talents.  Maybe Nicolai would listen, but Jed had a feeling he was looking for utility assistance for his plan, not for someone to offer a different plan.  Regardless, Jed planned to be nearby and invisible.  Hopefully they didn't have a mage.  That was his first priority.  Assessing that threat and eliminating it was key.  That was his job.

Nicolai, do you know if she has a mage?  My primary use to you would be identifying the mage and eliminating it.  Some mages can throw magic like a grenade, so you may want your crew spread out.  I can only attack one person at a time. 

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #199 on: <08-26-16/2203:43> »
Nicolai looks at Jed with his dead, flat eyes and says, "Da, is certain she has mages. But, which will come the subject does not know." Nicolai turns to Yelena and says, "Может ли он быть доверенным с планом? Я могу использовать его части. Но, если мы хотим иметь законное право на ее Братва и все, что она владеет.Оно должно быть неоспоримым, что один из нас убил ее. Оно должно быть неоспоримым, что один из нас убил ее. Она взяла нашу семью. Она должна умереть, зная, мы взяли ее в качестве оплаты."

[spoiler]
Can he be trusted with the plan? I can use a part of it. But if we want to have the legal right to her family and everything she owns. It should be indisputable that one of us killed her. She took our family. She has to die knowing we took hers as payment.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <08-27-16/0905:14> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Qwikfix

« Reply #200 on: <08-27-16/1158:28> »
Twenty minutes...I've done more with less, and the concept is simple.  Aye, this'll do...  Arc cracked her neck,offering a faint smile back at Nicolai as MadDog went to fetch the parts.  Leaving her sketch AROs open, she gave a nod of her head.

"Once I get the partsh, I'll get on it.  You got my two waysh to help in yo plan, I jusht needa know how to position myshelf.  If ya got a shecure locale within a kilo of the op point, that'd make things eashier for me, ya feel?"

She let it go at that, keeping an eye on the doorway where the source of her parts went, awaiting his return...

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #201 on: <08-28-16/0138:32> »
Yelena nods at Nicolai.  "Да. Вы можете доверять любой из этих людей с планом. Они имеют наилучшие интерес на сердце и не будет мне в опасность еще больше необходимого. Я настоятельно призываю вас прислушаться к их и адаптировать свой план как вы видите установите. Я понимаю, что мы должны быть те убить Tsina Molovna и что она должна знать почему. Я хотел бы, однако, предупредить, что принимая все это вклеена не действительно необходимо. Это удачное дополнения к этому вопросу, но реальная конечный результат - это то, что она знают, что мы требовательный правосудия по делам семьи она приняла от нас и за честь и клятвы она предано. Если есть некоторые Баунти, я бы стремиться к справедливой доли для моих соратников и от себя лично, но реальная цель - правосудия, да?

[spoiler]Yes.  You may trust any of these people with the plan.  They have my best interest at heart and would not put me in more danger than necessary.  I urge you to listen to them and adapt your plan as you see fit.  I understand that we have to be the ones to kill Tsina Molovna and that she needs to know why.  I would like to caution, however, that taking all that is hers is not truly necessary.  It is a happy adjunct to the issue, but the real end result is that she know that we are exacting justice for the family she took from us and for the honor and oaths she betrayed.  If there is some bounty to be gained, I would seek a fair share for my companions and myself, but the real goal is justice, yes?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #202 on: <08-28-16/2118:11> »
Nicolai looks at Yelena coldly. "Ты ушел долго из семьи. Вы забыли наши законы. Если цари поверить, что мы убили Tsina нашу жизнь и жизнь каждого в наших bratvas являются неустойка. Я знал, что она сделала всего три года назад. До этого я думал, что все мертвы. Я пытался убить ее сам. Я Призрак. Но, я не могу скрыть от маг с астральной sight.So теперь все или ничего. Убиваем ее публично. Мы идем к царям. И когда они ставят под сомнение вас, ваше свидетельство будет неопровержимым. Хелльфьере Свидетельство  будет неопровержимым. Ее предательство, наконец, будет известно. И все у нее есть наш. Все, что меньше не наша справедливость. "

[spoiler]"You were gone a long time from the family. You have forgotten our laws. If the kings believe that we murdered Tsina our lives and the lives of everyone in our bratvas are forfeit. I learned her betrayal only three years ago. Until then, I thought that all had died. I tried to kill her myself. I am The Ghost. But I can not hide from the magician with the astral sight. So now all or nothing. Kill her publicly. We go to the kings. And when they question you, your testimony is irrefutable. Hellfire's testimony is irrefutable. Her betrayal finally be known. And all she has is ours. Anything less is not our justice. "[/spoiler]

Hellfire looks at Yelena and says, "Серебряный скорпион теперь социальный работник, желая только безболезненные ответы."

[spoiler]Silver Scorpion is now a social worker, wanting only painless answers.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <08-31-16/2144:15> by ismilealot »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #203 on: <08-28-16/2345:15> »
Yelena looks at both men.  "Серебряный Скорпион забывает ничего. Я уже сказал мой клятвы в каждый день моей жизни я впервые говорит их. Я знаю правосудия законы и что они означают и рисков мы если мы не считает. Я хотел бы также знать, какие призы. Я разочарован тем, что двух мужчин Я восхищаюсь наиболее так меня неправильно поняли. Я считаю, что Tsina Molovna потребности умереть и что мы делаем это публично и поэтому она знает почему. Я также считаю, что солдаты, защищать ее должны быть убиты. Где в этом социального работника? Я не выступать за нет ненужных смертей среди рабов или гражданских лиц. Это между Vory и должны находиться там. В клятвы спроса, что мы защитить все эти люди зависят от нас. После Tsina мертв, мы будет народа они зависят от и оно не будет служить делу справедливости убить их. Никогда не сомневается в том, что я Vory. Как никогда."

[spoiler]The Silver Scorpion forgets nothing.  I have said my oaths every day of my life since I first said them.  I know the justice laws and what they mean and the risks we take if we are not believed.  I also know what the rewards are.  I am disappointed that the two men I admire the most have so misunderstood me.  I believe that Tsina Molovna needs to die and that we do so publicly and so she knows why.  I also believe that the soldiers that defend her should be killed.  Where in this is the social worker?  I do advocate for no unnecessary deaths among the slaves or civilians.  This is between Vory and should be kept there.  The oaths demand that we protect all of those people that depend on us.  After Tsina is dead, we will be the people they depend on and it does not serve justice to kill them.  Do not ever doubt that I am Vory.  Ever.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #204 on: <08-29-16/0021:39> »
Feeling ignored, Marco replied to Nikolai, his Russian is a bit awkward but he clearly understands.
" "Вы не можете скрыть от мага, мало кто может. С технической точки зрения я не могу скрыть от волшебника, а также. Тем не менее, в то время как ваша собственная аура черная от лет убийства и пытки и от пересечения любых моральных границ. Я молод и никогда пролил кровь и никогда не пытали. Маги, глядя на вас будет звучать сигнал тревоги, вы до ничего хорошего. Тот, который смотрит на меня, нашел бы меня вряд ли осуществлять какую-либо насилия. слабости, имеет свою собственную силу вы видите, и правда самый мощный обман ".

[spoiler]
"You cannot hide from a mage, few people can. Technically, I cannot hide from a mage as well.  However, while your own Aura is black from years of murder and torture and from crossing any moral boundaries  . I am young and have never spilled blood and have never tortured. A mage looking at you is going to sound the alarm, you are up to no good. One that is looking at me, would find me unlikely to exercise any sort of violence. Weakness, has its own strength you see and the truth is the most powerful deception."
[/spoiler]

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #205 on: <08-30-16/0606:26> »
Jed leans toward Marco and quietly urges him If they have a mage, it could be more important for us to double team him and take him down quickly.  They have the advantage, because we will be at a fixed location, he can scout us easier than we can scout him.  We'll be trying to scout him on a moving train.  He just has to check our location.  He would know before they arrive that we are awakened.  I'm not sure how we can get the jump on him.  I can have a spirit conceal us, but it won't be fool proof.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #206 on: <08-30-16/0607:35> »
Nicolai turns to Marco and spears him like a fish with his gaze, "Can use part of plan. You will be me  Use mojo to conceal Tsina. We take train. We take Tsina. We torture her for the kings to see. She will confess her crimes and beg Yelena and Hellfire for her death. "

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #207 on: <08-30-16/1247:27> »
Marco has kept his discomfort to himself, he had full control of his display of emotions. His outside emotions,  did not have to match these on the inside, it helped a little against assensing as well - but not to a point that Marco could trust his abilities.

He told Nikolai "What you do with Tsina is none of my business, I am going to do my part as I promised Yelena.

You need to understand that mages are difficult to hide from, even expirenced mages cannot hide in the astral plane, if you escape you are visible. Yet, I have a solution for that as well, we need someone to free the slaves and we need to make sure they run in your general direction. Tsina's guards would think it is a distraction, and you could hide in plain sight.

You see, while nobody can hide their aura in astral space, it takes concentration and effort to see someone in a manner that you can recognize a specific person. In a large crowd it is going to be very difficult to signal you out from the astral. Their freedom is your exit plan. I suggest you guys, wear something worthy of a slave, so that you bland in very well, and that you get far enough from the scene to remove Tsina without any mages following you.

I anticipate that Tsina's crew is going to think that the escaping slaves are a distraction, so they are going to look for a ruse somewhere else. Hiding in plane sight and avoiding magical signatures is how you remove Tsina. Me and Jed are going to leave so much mojo behind us that your escape is more likely.

Can someone free the slaves in coordination to the sniper shots? Perhaps encourage them in running in a specific direction?
. "

To Jed he softly said "Lets discuss magic stuff once we finish here, handling a mage is obviously going to be our own responsibility."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #208 on: <08-31-16/0026:36> »
Yelena watches the byplay and smiles.  Blackbird and Jedediah are doing their part.  They are the experts and she can trust them to come up with a good idea that will account for the enemy mage.  She looks over at Nicolai and nods.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #209 on: <08-31-16/2153:58> »
Nicolai looks at Marco coldly, "Explosion that kills all on train also prevents mage from assensing. Also prevents any help to Tsina."