NEWS

Long Kiss Goodbye (IC)

• 687 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #600 on: <03-12-17/2007:08> »
Yelena smiles at the message from her friend. >>Sam [Yelena]:  Yelena very glad hear Sam voice and hope Sam gets well.  Let Yelena know if Sam needs any personal TLC to help healing.  Yelena never doubted Sam alive, but no one tell Yelena who to kill to get you back.  Priest at plane is enemy of my friend.  He knows that Blackbird is Marco and did not die.  Priest is part leader of church assassins and wants Blackbird to go back to him.  Blackbird not killer and not go back.  Priest way is out unless you want him dead.  Yelena has way out, but needs money.  Virtual Goddess was sending money bet was trap so Yelena killed one assassin and left other.  Yelena earned bounties but cannot go Virtual Goddess to collect.  Yelena believe bounties were for deaths of Tsina Molovna and some of her companions.  Yelena not on contract.  Can Sam get Yelena's money and send it?  Yelena can send proof of death.<<

As she walks towards the hotel, Yelena is still scanning the feeds of the two drones.  One is watching the actions of the first shooter and the other is keeping an eye on the people around her.  She is interested in finding out if anyone has managed to penetrate the invisibility.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #601 on: <03-12-17/2224:53> »
Clothing was easy to find. And soon Marco was warmly dressed. The panels had military rations and a couple of weapons as well as some ancient pieces of tech, including a credstick and a couple of weapons. But Nicolai had said the safehouse was well outfitted with everything they'd need, ID's, nuyen, disguises. And Marco knew he was a man of many secrets so he kept hunting, and hunting, and hunting. And finally he found it, secrets within secrets within secrets. Platinum credsticks from banks that were known for being completely inviolate and completely trustworthy. Multiple ID's that had enough corresponding documents that they wouldn't be questioned, and he'd thought ahead enough that there were a variety of ages, as well as an excellent disguise kit and more clothing that had such classic styling it wouldn't attract much attention even today. And weapons, a very large variety of weapons. It didn't match a firearms store, but it was more than enough for each of them to have several weapons of varying abilities. Nicolai had indeed planned well.

Sam's reply is succinct, >>No way of collecting without alerting a contact, of a contact, of a contact of a woman whose paid by the people who want you dead. No where to hide on the 'net love. And that priest is not a friend of mine. You may kill him or not kill him as suits your needs. But, he also has a price on his head and that bounty doesn't lead to your former trigger happy friend.<<
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #602 on: <03-12-17/2335:59> »
Yelena smiles to herself..>>Sam [Yelena]:  Yelena thank Sam.  Bounty on Tsina not important.  Yelena want ask if Sam know who and where Vory Judges are?  Yelena need defend killing of Tsina Molovna.  If not, All Vory hunt Yelena and friends until dead.  Yelena must find.<<

>>Team [Yelena]:  Yelena nearly at hotel.  What is plan.  Blackbird, Yelena hear from Sam that priest has bounty.  We can kill for the money.<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #603 on: <03-13-17/0230:28> »
@Marco's eye lit as he found the disguise kit - proper cosmetics... he missed proper cosmetics.  He asked one of his bound spirits to notify Jed of the find. He said "Find the man I refer to as Jed, he is probably not far from the hotel, manifest for him and let him know that the safe house is safe and well equipped." the strange thing was "How did he get all these things in here... there must be a more reasonable way to get out... Sure quality makeup can survive water... but seriously how did all these things get in here in the first place..."
[/color] Now fully clothed, he cleaned the water marks on the floor and begun looking for some alternative exit.

Qwikfix

« Reply #604 on: <03-13-17/1008:24> »
Arc couldnt help but bark out a laugh at Jeds remark, shaking her head.  "Tch...that'd be shomthin....I'd have to play off ash a mute...what a pair we'd make eh?" 

Her aura did seem to fluctuate a bit whenever Jed was looking at them, as she focused her attention on moving her bugs where Yelena needed them, constantly checking for outside influence...even if her results showed they were clear.

Her stomach growled again before long, and she found herself snacking on the rest of her food by the time Yelena confirmed she was returning. Wiping her mouth, she fired back.

<<"We're standing by for confirmation of options.  Looks like we have two routes out...I'm good with either as long as we get home.">>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #605 on: <03-13-17/2154:49> »
As Arc watches the drones there is no sign that the first sniper is aware that the second sniper is dead. As the drone monitors it the weapon does not move, and there's very little movement from under the stealth drape the shooter is wearing.

Jed sees a spirit begin to materialize and is immediately on the alert preparing a defense, but, once it manifests it says in Marco's voice, "The safe house is safe and well equipped."

Marco's search is unfruitful, it does not appear that there is another exit out. But, he finds yet two more secret entrances, one to a small bathroom and another to a bedroom with a wall of plain cots and blankets as well as a few wetsuits and waterproof cases.

Sam replies, >>They are not known for forgiveness and I don't particularly want you dead. There's not enough of you in that vid to positively ID, and nothing of your friends. A little cosmetic surgery and some creative SIN's and you won't have to see the inside of a coffin.<<
« Last Edit: <03-15-17/0000:40> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #606 on: <03-13-17/2319:13> »
Yelena stops and turns her head against the sudden cold that sweeps across her.  But the real cold is not from the weather, but from inside, and it was heralded by the message from a man she considers her friend. >>Sam [Yelena]:  So Sam advice is Yelena must not be Yelena.  Yelena not sure, Sam.  Yelena not sure.  Means much change.  Sam help make Yelena change?<<

She walks slowly to the hotel and enters, still unseen and unnoticed by the clerk.  Climbing the stairs, she knocks on the door and waits to be let in.

Qwikfix

« Reply #607 on: <03-14-17/0946:17> »
Arc lifted her head at the knock, stealing a brief glance at He'd before nodding and heading to the door.  After confirming that it was indeed Yelena on the other side, she pulled the door open to let the elf in.  Grimly, she shut the door behind her and checked the drone feed again .

"Other fragger's none the wiser.  Think we can get away, but we got an expiration date on that.  Jusht need statush on Blackbird and we can go."  hastily wolfing down her snack, the human started fathering her things, ready to shrug her coat on once they were ready to move.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #608 on: <03-14-17/1159:35> »
Jed nodded at the spirit I understand  Looking to the door, where Yelena had just entered he said Blackbird says that the location is safe and dry
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #609 on: <03-14-17/1600:09> »
Marco enters a wet suit and then exit to fetch his clothes inside in one of the water proof cases. The second time is less terrible because of the suit, kind of nice actually. He then makes himself comfortable. He takes a long shower and then dresses and head back to one of the bedrooms. Who knows how much sleep he'll have in the near future....

and to wake him up, someone need to actually swim in ice cold water... paradise on earth!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #610 on: <03-14-17/2349:12> »
Yelena nods and looks at the other two. "Yelena think we should go Blackbird.  Need talk all and decide what do." She looks closely at both.  "Can make swim and cold?"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #611 on: <03-15-17/0005:00> »
@ Yelena  Sam replies, >>You're skills are as valuable to me as they are to you. And, I have friends in enough places to help you out.<<

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #612 on: <03-15-17/0017:58> »
Yelena smiles and taps out a response.  >>Sam [Yelena]:  Yelena thank Sam.  Will make a date when get home.  Yelena knows just the dress Sam like.<<

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #613 on: <03-15-17/0943:20> »
The thought of the cold water was unpleasant I can make the swim.  It won't be peasant, but I can make it.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

Qwikfix

« Reply #614 on: <03-15-17/0947:23> »
Arc sighed, recalling the fact that it was the very safe house that they refused to go in with Nicolai only hours prior.  Mulling over their options, she simply gave a shrug before giving Jed a look.

"I ain't a shtrong shwimmer, and we may have a bad time with the cold.  It will take all of ush together to get in there I think...but what options do we have?  Our hoops be kinda hot right now"  she paused, casting a glance off to the side.  "Shoon as you call it, I'm recalling my flies.  Less tme active the better now"