NEWS

[SDS OOC] Agri-Vation

• 308 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #15 on: <11-10-15/1240:07> »
Without going nuts, I think I incorporated your rolls into the post... also added some matrix perception to Raveners.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #16 on: <11-10-15/1527:44> »
Spirit asensing Lucien, 11 die pool: F5 Spirt of Man asensing: 11d6t5 2

Summoning Bolt, spirit of Air force 6 (optional powers: fear, elemental attack)
     Summoning pool 16: summoning Bolt: 16d6t5 5
    Bolt's resistance pool 6: Bolt resisting summons: 6d6t5 2 
    Drain resist 12 dice pool: resist drain (summoning): 10d6t5 1
         2x2-=3 drain taken (stun), 5-2=3 services

Ouch!  Probably not enough to knock the swagger out of Forty, but maybe one day she'll be more careful about summoning big spirits.  Tracking post updated appropriately.
« Last Edit: <11-10-15/1534:30> by Beta »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <11-10-15/1621:05> »
When you guys make expenditures and shoot bullets,etc, if it's easier to make the note on your placeholder rather than updating your actual Portal Character sheet every time, I'll roll it all up at the end of the run.  I'm happy entrusting you guys to do it yourself on your sheet, but then it's definitely up to you to do it without omitting anything!

Turkish

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <11-10-15/1913:47> »
In regards to the last IC post I made, the drone in question is Fly-Spy #3.  If that should be relevant later.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <11-10-15/1932:55> »
@ beta

The spirit let's you know he appears to be a dude.

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <11-10-15/2057:44> »
@ beta

The spirit let's you know he appears to be a dude.

Cool.

I was recently running Boston: Lockdown, it can even leave the GM feeling paranoid .... and for this first meet I'm kind of deliberately having Forty be a bit uneven.  She'll settle down in due course--do let me know if she's getting annoyingly over the top.(any of you).

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <11-11-15/1223:07> »
Smell perception test 8 dice base pool -1 for stun damage: Smell perception test: 7d6t5 2

^^^^ Just a general check on the smells at the meet (presumably nothing unusual, but who knows). 

In the interactions following this Forty will try to find opportunities to get everyone's scent, just in case it is useful later on.  I think the 'getting a sniff' part doesn't take rolls, more it is enabling memory checks later on (like saying "I take a good look at the courier, so that I'll recognize him if I see him again"), but let me know if you do want rolls for that part -- I'll put it in IC posts either way, just whether or not I add OOC rolls as well.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <11-11-15/1302:48> »
Let's do a roll and subtract that from 6 to be the threshold of future memory tests for that person.  You can make a note somewhere of your thresholds to smell someone.

Also, those who know much about negotiating with Johnson's would know that initial information is sparse until the terms are negotiated, to keep folks who end up not taking the job from knowing too much.  Those of you playing characters who are less experienced, feel free to bumble around a bit.
« Last Edit: <11-11-15/1315:25> by Jayde Moon »

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #23 on: <11-11-15/1309:47> »
OK, will add them to Forty's tracking post in this thread, under a spoiled tag to keep things more compact.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <11-11-15/1336:47> »

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <11-11-15/1456:09> »
By the way, a map for SDS:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zRPLphfhHz8M.kpITN-EsAaCo&usp=sharing

Fantastic--that really helps me visualize things.

Would it clutter things up too much if people were able to add places from the 'review' thread in the Obsidian Portal forums?  (totally not a task of any urgency, just thought it could be neat).

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #26 on: <11-11-15/1519:59> »
Add as you desire.

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #27 on: <11-11-15/1605:10> »
Oh boy, dice rolls galore:

Sniff Henway: Perception 8 dice pool -1 (stun) Sniff Henway: 7d5t5 1
Sniff Lucien: Perception 8 dice pool -1 (stun) Sniff Lucien: 7d5t5 1
Try to notice if any of the dead shown looked like security, or otherwise dangerous:
     Perception 8 dice pool -1 (stun)  Observe slide show: 7d5t5 1

Think if this matches the M.O. of any criminal groups in Seattle that she’s familiar with
Knowledge: Seattle Criminal Underworld 10 dice pool -1 (stun) Underworld knowledge: 9d5t5 2

With her current penalty, Forty would be throwing 8 dice on negotiate, and since the dice are apparently saving up all their good roles for later I’m assuming that will yield one success  .  I sure hope someone else is better than that (else we should just take the deal before he lowers the offer!), but Forty can help with a teamwork test.

Turkish

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <11-11-15/1628:24> »
My negotiation and etiquette dice pools are 6 dice, I can contribute to a teamwork test as well.

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #29 on: <11-11-15/1722:40> »
One more thing that Forty will think about, while dredging her memory about the criminal underground: whose territory would it be here in this park?

Underworld knowledge 10 dice pool -1 stun underworld knowledge: territory: 9d6t5 3

(will edit her IC post to reflect this)