NEWS

Long Kiss Goodbye (IC)

• 687 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #660 on: <04-01-17/0129:46> »
@Marco texted "Great!" he then asked "I am going to experience the local food in a restaurant, ranked 5 stars and good review. We'll get the drugs in dinner... anyone feels hungry?" Looking at Yelena he said "I can try and get you a doggy beg - would be challenging but I'll do that for you. There is a microwave in the kitchen."

Marco then held the assault rifle and examined it briefly it was manufactured in 2052 but robust enough to last no fancy matrix features to go bad and the design is solid enough to even fire underwater without jamming. Still, it was not the appropriate gun for a dinner date. A summoned spirit would give better protection and be less conspicuous.   He placed the gun back on the table and looked at Arc and Jed "Care to try the Gołąbki or Bigos ? It seems that half the dishes has cabbage  in them. Kind of strange, I did not encounter this veggie much in Seattle at all." 

There was still some time before the date the date, "Perhaps we can contact the priest and establish a meeting for tomorrow? We'll keep it plain simple and mundane. "

Qwikfix

« Reply #661 on: <04-03-17/1008:32> »
Arc blinked twice, about to respond in some incredulous manner to Yelena, but caught on and instead snorted, shaking her head with a grin. "psh.  Away with yeh."  she blurted before Marco announced his plans.

Shrugging, she sat back.  "probably besht I don't go with ya,
Just because I shtick out like a sore thumb.  Long as we keep the pace I'm good."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #662 on: <04-03-17/1302:55> »
Marco said "Jed what about you ? Are you willing to swim out and in again for some dinner?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #663 on: <04-03-17/2228:20> »
Yelena begins to walk about somewhat aimlessly, looking in drawers and cabinets, as if searching for something.  She nods her head at Blackbird's offer for food.  "Take case bring food back so stay dry.  Contact Sam to see how talk priest."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Qwikfix

« Reply #664 on: <04-04-17/1011:28> »
Arc looked up, raising a brow as the team seemed to be wrapped up in stuff...and with the talk of food.  Wincing, she felt a pang as her stomach growled low, making her get up.  "Lettush know how it goes...frag all, gotta eat..."

Sweating a little, the human scrounged through, eventually finding the preserved foodstuffs.  MREs....taste like drek, but full of nutrients.  Grabbing a package without checking the contents, she popped the heating element, feeling the foil wrapped bag warm up as the foods cooked.  Absorbed in her rask, she huddled off by a side table to devour her hasty meal, oblivious for now to her environment...

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #665 on: <04-04-17/1946:52> »
The safe house was quiet around them and the gentle heat made a cozy comfortable environment.

Yelena gets a message from Sam. >>We're planning on getting you in to rehab. soon and keeping on eye on gang activity in your area.<<

@Marco  >>Hello Sir, this is the auto-hostess for Dom Polski, traffic in the area is light and parking is readily available on the corner lot a block away. Would you like to pre-order your hors-de'ourves and drinks for a certain time? You may make any changes or even a cancellation up to 15 minutes prior to your reservation.<<
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #666 on: <04-05-17/0028:53> »
Yelena grins to herself as she continues to search the safe house.  >>Sam [Yelena]: Yelena not need rehab.  Yelena need Bliss to calm down.  Cannot find any here.<<

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #667 on: <04-05-17/2037:03> »
@Yelena >>How does good sex, good Vodka and a high dollar target in your sights sound?<<
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #668 on: <04-06-17/0058:01> »
Yelena smiles to herself.  >>Is sound much nice.  For that, Yelena do rehab.  Yelena hate addiction to drugs.  Can Sam really help?<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #669 on: <04-06-17/0118:40> »
Marco said, "Fine - it seems like it I go alone, but then again I am never alone." he said indicating to Velenkoradi.
He got dressed and then wore a dry suit on top of the dress, Marco picked up two suitcases, one for his dry suit and the other as a doggie back and went the way out.

Once out he quickly fixed his suit and stored the dry suit in one case.  "This place is a bit uncomfortable but I guess it'll be good for a while longer." he texted Sam >> Dear Sam, you mentioned an old pilot/priest friend. How can I contact him?

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #670 on: <04-06-17/0614:12> »
@Yelena  >>Of course I can.<<

@Marco  >>He'll be at a small private airfield at 4am tomorrow morning. Sending link with all known details.<<

Qwikfix

« Reply #671 on: <04-06-17/1007:50> »
As she was preparing another MRE for herself, she realized everyone had sort of absorbed into their own thoughts.  Jed seemed puzzled about something he had found, Yelena was rooting around still, and Marco was busy preparing to meet someone for the tools he'd need.

And here I am stuffing my face..  snorting, she took a bite of burrito as she stole off to a corner of the safehouse, pulling out one of her bugs.  She kept her voice low, but it seemed like she was recording herself for a little bit, taking advantage of the lack of attention...

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #672 on: <04-07-17/0947:34> »
As the realization of the picture hit home, Jed felt the anguish deep in his soul.  There was no mistaking the mother.  How many times had he laid next to her and let his eyes wander over the shape of those lips, those ears, those eyes?  But the little girl?  Was she his?  Surely Bunny didn't leave because she was carrying someone else's child?  But he saw her die!  He watched from the astral as her aura winked out.  Jed heard nothing in the room as his entire being was drawn inward considering the implications of this revelation.  How could you do it?  How could you fake your death and not tell me, include me?!  After all we'd been through together?  My heart is torn in half.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #673 on: <04-07-17/1003:22> »
Yelena ceases her fruitless search for Bliss and relaxes a bit................until she notices Jed go stiff as he looks through a box of  things.  She goes over to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.  "Something wrong, Jedediah? 

Qwikfix

« Reply #674 on: <04-11-17/0952:27> »
Arc had hidden herself away for a while, closing off in her thoughts and doing whatever it was she was up to. But after she was done, her food consumed, she had poked her head out, seeing that Marco had already gone.  Sniffing the air, the human girl started to poke around to look for her two older companioms, finding them engaged in some intense ckmversation.  Seeing this, the human backed off just out of biew, a brow raised in curiosity...