NEWS

Long Kiss Goodbye (IC)

• 687 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #645 on: <03-23-17/0946:44> »
Marco said "I am not going to torture or kill anyone. There is no need to, I'll magically enter his mind and see for myself what he knows about this organization. The man will be drugged and barely conscious and with the right chemicals, he won't remember much of the entire episode. But I am glad that you developed a moral code Yelena, I think that it is a positive development for you.
We'll need drugs, lots of drugs to restrain him. Mages are difficult to restrain otherwise - I wonder if Sam can help with these kind of things. "

He wirelessly logged in to the burner to send a message:
>> Sam, I wish I could be there so I could punch you myself, hug you and punch you again.  Do you happen to know someone that can sell me powerful sedatives and perhaps Leas in this part of the world?

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #646 on: <03-24-17/2217:06> »
@ Marco  >>I didn't know you cared dearest. And I know people that could sell you the costume off Maria Mercurial while she's performing for the Queen. It's just a matter of the price.<<
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #647 on: <03-25-17/1703:00> »
@Marco texted >> oh you knew darn well that I cared, it is your job to manipulate people and while I improvise to get by, you play for the long game.  Words are cheap so, glad you are alive and I still feel that you are a jerk. 
Feelings aside, I got the Yeltz, give me a connection.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #648 on: <03-25-17/2301:37> »
@ Marco  >>DF556-GT978-JH8821 Give the Queen my love and tell him he's a bastard.<<
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #649 on: <03-27-17/0119:07> »
Marco texts the address
>> Dear Queen,
I am having a party and I am low on candies,
Please instruct me the appropriate order procedures.
Yours truly, 
Mr. Black

[spoiler]
I am away from books so I hope these are the right drugs...
Marco wants these items:
1. Leas
2. Narcojet.
3. Deepweed.
[/spoiler]

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #650 on: <03-27-17/0936:02> »
@ Marco  >>I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've been given the wrong number. I'm not in the sales business.<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #651 on: <03-27-17/1413:59> »
Marco texted >> Dear Queen,
Have it your way...  I am sorry for bothering you.
 If it changes anything:
 my contact sends his love and also mentions that you are a bastard. 

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Black.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #652 on: <03-27-17/1426:04> »
@ Marco >>I'm quite sure I can make an exception for my dearest friends. What were you thinking to procur?<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #653 on: <03-27-17/1429:23> »
>> Leas, Narcojet and Deepweed.

Qwikfix

« Reply #654 on: <03-30-17/1456:20> »
All the while the team rested, recovered, and debated their next moves, Arc had busied herself with taking stock of the other things squirreled away in the safe house. Occasipmally, small noises of exclamation or surprise would be heard from her general direction, but thankfully nothing denoting alarm.  After a time, she came back into the group with a few bundles in her arms, clearing her throat before beginning to reveal what she found.

"These just be samples, I found more than one o each. They old as drek, no Trix accessh, but they work.."

Turning things over, she began showcasing the pieces.

To begin she pulled out what looked like a small handgun, not unlike a Colt or an old Sig, but when the action was pulled back it revealed a set of taser darts housed inside.  The name "Cavalier" was etched on the butt of the grip.

After that came a sizable, full sized handgun, similar in size to a Predator and with a familiar feel in the hand.  Along the sliDE was the brand "Savalette",  and a quick field strip showed the gyro compensator housed in the grip itself.

Following the handguns she proceeded to place a plain looking assault rifle on the table.  Simple and easy to clean, the look of the AK-97 didn't need much in the way of introduction, particularly to a street dweller like Arc.

After that the mechanic plopped a slim briefcase on a table, the metallic sheen glinting dully.  Pointing to an inconspicuous button, she proceeded to avoid it as she undid the clasps, revealing an smg housed inside, seemingly integrated into the case.  A few deft movement, and it was out, laser and stock activated, a glimpse of a familiar Ares logo on the side flashing as she set that down too.

Afterwards, Arc began to place several different melee implements..knives, knuckles, the like..as well as a few various patches...stun and stim clearly labeled.  After that came the clips and ammo, and Arc then tossed a few boxes to Yelena.

"The shniper here is broken as frag all, but the ammo'sh good.  Even got shome gel in there.  Okay, what'sh the plan now?"

[spoiler]Each gun showcased here is 1k or less, and availability for suppressors and other basic attachments are available.  Enough ammo and spare clips for five full clips of each, though I'm sure allowance can be used for extra rounds.[/spoiler]

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #655 on: <03-30-17/1711:02> »
@ Marco  >>When and where do you need delivery?<<

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #656 on: <03-31-17/0355:11> »
Seeing the diverse collection of items the team was pulling from the nooks and crannies, Jed decided he had better have a look.  Shifting to astral perception he began to look, and began to explore the limits of the mana barrier.  As he looked in cabinets and sifted through dusty old war surplus, he finally found what he was looking for aha!
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #657 on: <03-31-17/0734:26> »
Marco searched the matrix for a nearby restaurant with a high yelp score. Finally he found the Dom Polski - an ethnic polish restaurant or perhaps in this part of the world it is simply called a restaurant.  Once the private booth was booked he texted: >> Let's meet at the mall in Szkolna street, by the entrance there is the Dom Polski, where I rented a private booth. Polish cuisine... should be interesting, you are invited to stay for dinner if you feel like it.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #658 on: <03-31-17/1004:32> »
Yelena looks over what Arc had found.  She keeps a serious face as she jokes at the gel rounds. "Srui, what are?  Yelena not ever see.  What use for?" 
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #659 on: <03-31-17/2337:15> »
@Marco >>19:00 I'll be wearing one of Morgana Tain's new collection.<<

@Jed The pull of mana was unmistakable, there were several deeply personal objects in the room, which meant they could be used as reagents. Jed returned to his body and went to the first object. It was in the case that the SIN's had been in. There were quite a few small, personal items in the box, designed perhaps to help make them look legitimate. The item Jed was looking for was a small, gold, heart shaped necklace. Studying it he found the initials S.K.M. as well as a date on it. SKM? Jed looked through the SIN's to see if the initials matched any of them and finally he found it. A SIN with a birthdate that matched that of the heart. A birthdate of some 23 years prior, the SIN was legal, and would pass any inspection! And then he spotted the heart once more, on a trid cube he'd just activated while rummaging through the box, a smiling mother and baby. The baby was wearing a set of pink bunny ears, the glint of the heart nestled on her white dress. The rage that hit Jed was a palpable living force as his brain put two and two together and the cube broke in his hands.
« Last Edit: <04-01-17/2256:30> by ismilealot »