NEWS

Rigger 4 sees light of day...

• 33 Replies

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <04-02-13/0222:59> »
Mod rules would be nice, I agree, but we'll have to sit down and really crank on 'em before they drop out.

Personally, I'd love for RIgger 5 to be, like, the FIRST book out for 5th, if only to watch people panic about 6th edition. :D

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <04-02-13/0225:09> »
Mod rules would be nice, I agree, but we'll have to sit down and really crank on 'em before they drop out.

Personally, I'd love for RIgger 5 to be, like, the FIRST book out for 5th, if only to watch people panic about 6th edition. :D

Well, for 5th, I'd like the first source book to be something like a combination of Arsenal from 4th and Rigger 3--with CREATION rules rather than only Modification rules (even if it needs to be rather large and cost as much as the core book to compensate).
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #32 on: <04-02-13/0517:57> »
Out of Rigger 4, I'd probably use the Hoverboard at some point, and I just finished creating an AI Face/Assassin that lives in a Nadeshiko MK-4. Why? Because it was begging to be done. I call her Tamamo-no-Mae.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!

Re:

« Reply #33 on: <04-02-13/0518:54> »
IMO it was told somewhere that 5th ed would allow and support construction and tunning greatly, using modular gear etc. One of things Im looking 4wd with greatest expectations.