NEWS

Caesar from Fallout: New Vegas-style Dictator PC In Post-Apocalyptic Campaign

• 0 Replies

Clyax113_S._Xaces

• Newb
  • I love the crime more than the sci-fi.
« on: <09-29-19/0022:14> »
I need help designing a character that will start off as an average joe fast-food worker that, after the dragon meteors hit and the apocalypse happens, will become the leader of a small tribal gang and work my way up to building an empire.  Please reply in the comments on how I should do it.  My skill limit is buffed to 7, and the following are priorities my game master made me take and skills I was given for free:
Attributes: 24
Skills: 28/2
Resources: C
Metatype: B
Magic: D (Adept)

computer 3, software 2, etiquette 3, negotiation 2

Here's my philosopy: I need to get my charisma-based skills to their max to have a hold over people.  I need to use my money, karma, and adept powers to buff my stats and get items that will either buff my stats or will allow me to improve my stats later (ie books on improving charisma).  I took the higher metatype to get more edge so that I can reroll any unlucky rolls.  I'm also taking knowledge skills in small unit tactics to take advantage of their maneuvers, and I'll take knowledge skills in security procedure: military to lead my gang in combat until I can find generals that are better than me and can do it for me.

What else should I do?

I'll edit this later to show my progress in character creation.
I demand AT LEAST one explosion a month.