NEWS

Other possible Shadowrun Options line

• 20 Replies

GeLrIrToCrH

• Newb
« on: <04-28-11/1629:18> »
This new Shadowrun Options line has got me thinking, what other 'options' could they do? Maybe one for technomancers?  Maybe a Rigger one (in the hopes that a pdf will break the 'curse')? Maybe a Jolly Hacker's Cookbook?  :P
Anyhoo, I threw it out there, so get those imaginations working!

The Seven

• Chummer
  • It only is paranoia if you can't prove it.
« Reply #1 on: <05-01-11/1852:30> »
With The Way Of The Adept out and the recent storyline technomancer buzz, one can surely put their money on a technomancer book.
[the7 | abyssus abyssum invocat]

Quote from: Batou
Quote from: Major Motoko Kusanagi
What the hell did you use?
Your standard issue big gun.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #2 on: <05-01-11/2236:13> »
Technomancers need lovin' too!

Not sure what else I'd want as an Options book that hasn't already been posted, however.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Grinder

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <05-02-11/0345:40> »
One for the sammies would be cool (and hasn't been mentioned in this thread). :)

Simagal

• Chummer
  • Credo Quia Absurdum
« Reply #4 on: <05-03-11/2038:55> »
I'd like to see a smugglers book. At some point a print edition. Those trees are getting cocky.
Andrew Grim

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #5 on: <05-03-11/2049:29> »
I'd like to see a smugglers book. At some point a print edition. Those trees are getting cocky.
As long as the Trees are from North America, or maybe the UK.

A Weapons/Vehicle Creation Options E-Books might be suggestions as well.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <05-03-11/2135:52> »
As long as the Trees are from North America, or maybe the UK.

A Weapons/Vehicle Creation Options E-Books might be suggestions as well.

Now that I could get behind.  Everyone wouldn't need the pdf, but everyone could use the results.

Of course, CGL might see that as a bad thing heh.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #7 on: <05-04-11/0030:49> »

We at least have a smuggling-themed PDF product in the works. You can always print it out to keep the trees in line.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

The Dweller

• Newb
  • Shine your chrome for a nuyen, chummer
« Reply #8 on: <07-12-11/0749:18> »
Take a look at all the recent pdf products that have come out and there's one area of vehicles that's missing:  cars & bikes.

I'm sure that's just an oversight.  Or tactical planning to make us salivate over seeing the latest writeup for some of those missing vehicles like the Saab Dynamit.  Not to mention the latest and greatest combat bike that every Neil the Ork Barbarian wannabe wants to park in front of their favorite hangout.

So....when can we expect that Fast Lane pdf product?  ;D

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <07-12-11/0843:20> »
We at least have a smuggling-themed PDF product in the works. You can always print it out to keep the trees in line.
Jason H.
Any change you might share some info on upcoming PDF products.
What i have been able to gather as upcoming from the different books "login pages":
BorderRunners(this i assume to be the mentioned smuggling PDF)
Ork Underground
Euro War Antiques

Any extra info on these or others would be cool.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #10 on: <07-12-11/1227:05> »
Some other ideas for options:

Street Samurai's Bushido (mostly fluff, gives more detail on the Code that true street samurai follow, can give Skill combos, specializations and positive/negative qualities)
Ultraviolet Hacking
Private Detectives
Face-Book (Ha! See what I did there? I crack me up.)

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #11 on: <07-12-11/1441:20> »
Hilarious, Jack...

Id be up for something that had special gear and or something about tactics for say, Law Enforcement/Security, or updates on Threats (Yeah those, Bugs, Bloodies, Toxics etc).
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

SirDelta

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <07-12-11/1447:06> »
Some other ideas for options:

Street Samurai's Bushido (mostly fluff, gives more detail on the Code that true street samurai follow, can give Skill combos, specializations and positive/negative qualities)
Ultraviolet Hacking
Private Detectives
Face-Book (Ha! See what I did there? I crack me up.)

Our Face's handle is Facebook.....

I could see a Rigger Options book.  Like, Wheelman rigger, Surveilance rigger, Drone Combat Rigger.  Stuff like that.

Tsuzua

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <07-12-11/1456:19> »
I could see a Rigger Options book.  Like, Wheelman rigger, Surveilance rigger, Drone Combat Rigger.  Stuff like that.

I would like Jumped in Rigger: The Revival i.e. gear / optional rules that makes jumped in riggers an arguable life choice for shadowrunners once again.  Then again, if it wasn't in Options but in a new book (such as the smuggler one), then I can use it in missions. 

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #14 on: <07-12-11/2326:26> »
Jason H.
Any change you might share some info on upcoming PDF products.
What i have been able to gather as upcoming from the different books "login pages":
BorderRunners(this i assume to be the mentioned smuggling PDF)
Ork Underground
Euro War Antiques

Any extra info on these or others would be cool.

Lessee--we've got a State of the Art book with an assortment of fun updates, Parabotany (pretty much what it sounds like), and 99 Bottles, a short story that sets up a one-shot adventure. Those are books in the near future--with a few other surprises in the mix.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey