Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Details about the Eurowars, where to look?

(1/1)

PiXeL01:
I admit I’m a fluff junky, so where can I find good information about these significant events in SR European history (in English)

Sphinx:
The SR4 digital supplement, Euro War Antiques, had a chapter on the history of the Euro Wars. You should definitely check that out.

belaran:
Don't expect too much precision however... I did not check the SR4 EuroWars Antiques book, but from the lore I've read, including the French-only (2nd, 3rd and 4th ed) and German-only (mostly 5ed) the EuroWar are always a bit fussy (on purpose - I think documenting a war, as virtual as this one is, in Europe would require some serious ground work if you want to get anywhere credible).

Mirikon:

--- Quote from: belaran on ---Don't expect too much precision however... I did not check the SR4 EuroWars Antiques book, but from the lore I've read, including the French-only (2nd, 3rd and 4th ed) and German-only (mostly 5ed) the EuroWar are always a bit fussy (on purpose - I think documenting a war, as virtual as this one is, in Europe would require some serious ground work if you want to get anywhere credible).

--- End quote ---
There's handwavium, yeah, but it isn't like Shakespeare, where Norway decides to invade Poland by way of Denmark, like in Hamlet.

PiXeL01:
Thank you. I’ll take a peek at that book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version