NEWS

Aresenal- The A-Team and utter silly randomness

• 38 Replies

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #30 on: <11-05-10/0705:34> »
Yeah, I know it's feasible it's just some of the stuff is dangerous even with the missed steps, the makeshift airplane for one.

I like to think Mac's a mage from WoD he can BS reality just enough not to get a smackdown.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #31 on: <11-05-10/0756:11> »
Speaking of Mythbusters I recently watched an episode where they made a WORKING canon out of Duct Tape! I friking love those guys!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #32 on: <11-05-10/0914:13> »
Yeah, I know it's feasible it's just some of the stuff is dangerous even with the missed steps, the makeshift airplane for one.

I like to think Mac's a mage from WoD he can BS reality just enough not to get a smackdown.
See, that's why I liked the ol' Mage game. Because I had an idea to get out of the pesky "no-one-can-witness-the-magic" rules:

If you know you're going to be in public and will most like need to "bend reality", bring along a camera crew with some guys that look like sound/light technicians. Hell, you could throw a fireball at a speeding car in public and people on the side walk would be cheering because they thought it was part of a movie...

thalandar

• Chummer
« Reply #33 on: <11-06-10/1856:06> »
Since Fastjack brought up Stargate SG-1-I am sure a couple of people have already thought of this:  What about Shadowrun SG-1?  The gates could be Astral Rifts to different Metaplanes.......hmmmmmmm  ;D

Qemuel

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <11-06-10/1950:05> »
Since Fastjack brought up Stargate SG-1-I am sure a couple of people have already thought of this:  What about Shadowrun SG-1?  The gates could be Astral Rifts to different Metaplanes.......hmmmmmmm  ;D

...and titled, Harlequin's Back again!
 ;D

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #35 on: <11-06-10/2109:45> »

...and titled, Harlequin's Back again!
 ;D
Harlequin's Back ... With a Vengeance!

Qemuel

• Chummer
« Reply #36 on: <11-06-10/2252:43> »
much catchier than my title! ;)

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #37 on: <11-06-10/2255:50> »
I still think one of the greatest moments in TV history was the first episode of Stargate: SG1, when they go through the gate to an unknown world.

Samantha Carter: Amazing. This is what was missing from the dig at Giza. This is how they controlled it. It took us 15 years and three supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.
Jack O'Neill: Captain?
Samantha Carter: Look how small it is!

I so completely fell out of my chair on that one. It was classic.

Course we should note that MacGyver himself is the ultimate one man Runner.
The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #38 on: <11-06-10/2257:35> »
MacGyver is Ryan Mercury's grandfather. They are both one-man-teams, work for a charitable organization to protect the world and have the most awesomest haircut in their eras!