• Newb
  • "Mondos Non Cogitarus...Consilium!"
« Reply #15 on: <09-10-10/1944:09> »
I live on LI, along the south shore.
"I know I'm going to hell....I'm bringing marshmellows."
BookWyrm, aka The Horn'd One
Student of Keyser Soze philosophy;
Str-8 male Top of many talents;
Insidiously where you least expect it. ;)

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #16 on: <09-10-10/2051:34> »
I live in Midland, MI and am originally from Saginaw, MI.  Together they make up 2/3 of Michigan's Tri-Cities (the third is Bay City) which I use as the setting of my games.  I've blurred the three cities together and absorbed several of the smaller towns in the region into a single haphazard sprawl.  I like it because I know the area and it's fun to mess up and speculate on the future of my home area.

LFG

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <09-10-10/2055:05> »
Always used Seattle, but like free Cal also.  Basically like being able to use a setting as a way to explore places I don't get to see often.

Tarot

• Newb
  • Never get involved in a land war in Asia
« Reply #18 on: <09-10-10/2134:48> »
Dallas/Fort Worth sprawl, Austin, and Denver. Mostly because of the lack of official game info on the 1st and 2nd which gives my group room to create our own world w/out worrying about canon and Denver cause we played out the missions arc there. We're currently thinking about doing the Artifacts arc just to see some new real estate (and to let things cool down at home a bit  ;D).
Why do they always shoot the mage 1st?

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <09-10-10/2138:32> »
Novi... Not exactly the Mean streets. ;)

Yes, but Detroit is. And Inkster. I wouldn't be all too comfortable walking around Redford, Ann Arbor, hell, even Wayne alone at night. XD

Then again, I'm super paranoid, so whatever.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #20 on: <09-10-10/2140:33> »
Yes, but Detroit is. And Inkster. I wouldn't be all too comfortable walking around Redford, Ann Arbor, hell, even Wayne alone at night. XD
I've always pictured Detroit as a giant Ares enclave.

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <09-10-10/2307:54> »
I've always pictured Detroit as a giant Ares enclave.

thats because secretly...it is...and Mr. Knight always has his eye on you  :o

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #22 on: <09-11-10/0010:06> »
thats because secretly...it is...and Mr. Knight always has his eye on you  Shocked
Crap.  Good thing I still have that "special" paydata I pilfered a while back. ;D

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: <09-11-10/0028:57> »
thats because secretly...it is...and Mr. Knight always has his eye on you  Shocked
Crap.  Good thing I still have that "special" paydata I pilfered a while back. ;D

he could just send some runners to do some wetwork...i mean how hard is it to find a zombie monkey slinging grenades everywhere?

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #24 on: <09-11-10/0040:32> »
he could just send some runners to do some wetwork...i mean how hard is it to find a zombie monkey slinging grenades everywhere?
Harder than you think.  I just rigged up your coffee maker with a "surprise".  ;D

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #25 on: <09-11-10/0044:58> »
Harder than you think.  I just rigged up your coffee maker with a "surprise".  ;D
*(@&#(*&$ great, now i'm minus my coffee, half of my face and a few fingers...curse you dead monky...well i guess it's a better time than ever to get that new cyber...

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #26 on: <09-11-10/0050:02> »
*(@&#(*&$ great, now i'm minus my coffee, half of my face and a few fingers...curse you dead monky...well i guess it's a better time than ever to get that new cyber...
Heh heh heh.  You may want to avoid to your toilet.  Unless you're looking for an excuse to buy Renraku's new cyberass.

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #27 on: <09-11-10/0051:15> »
does it shoot darts?!? i could always use an extra weapon that nobody would suspect

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #28 on: <09-11-10/0055:17> »
Probably.  If not, I know a good street doc that can rig it up to do so.  Hell, she could probably rig it up with a rocket booster or mine layer.

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #29 on: <09-11-10/0058:17> »
*sigh* and this is why i'm a mod addict...