NEWS

How much should i pay runners?

• 65 Replies

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #60 on: <05-03-14/2014:52> »
There's a crapton of cartel bosses that live the Luxury lifestyle, and most people don't know who they are.  Or at least, they're not capable of being caught.  Hell, look at Brackhaven.  He's guilty as sin, but he's untouchable.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Vidnaut

• Newb
« Reply #61 on: <05-03-14/2241:45> »
There's a crapton of cartel bosses that live the Luxury lifestyle, and most people don't know who they are.  Or at least, they're not capable of being caught.  Hell, look at Brackhaven.  He's guilty as sin, but he's untouchable.

Those are examples of lifestyles for Johnsons rather than runners.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #62 on: <05-03-14/2252:00> »
Lifestyles are lifestyles.  Doesn't matter if it's a Johnson or not.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #63 on: <05-03-14/2341:03> »
I think Brackhaven has a very high Public Aware score, given what I've seen written about him...
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #64 on: <05-04-14/0107:04> »
I think Brackhaven has a very high Public Aware score, given what I've seen written about him...

He certainly does after Splintered States...
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Vidnaut

• Newb
« Reply #65 on: <05-04-14/0318:23> »
Lifestyles are lifestyles.  Doesn't matter if it's a Johnson or not.

Well, it's not the lifestyles themselves more that the examples you used have the pendulum swinging towards being more Johnson-material than runners.  Hell, one might be able to even say they're the ones that hire the Johnsons to hire the runners.