NEWS

Wheels - Missions Rigger

• 36 Replies

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #30 on: <11-03-15/2210:01> »
Yeah, true, but as many have said, this isn't 4th ed. Sadly, these kinds of problems are all over this edition. Newest one being spellblades from hard target. At least Bull trys to help and overall is a bigger help in a lot of ways than other members of Catalyst. Especially since it looks like the errata threads don't really get anywhere. Best we get is either freelancers or missions guys.
Quote- Mirikon on 7/30/2019 at 08:26:51
Agreed. This looks like a 'training wheels' edition, that you can use to introduce someone to the setting, and then shift over to something like 5E or 4E. Like how D&D 5E is best used as training wheels for D&D 3.X.

Turned in Toxshaman for ¥1 million/4 once.

Rooks

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <11-04-15/0215:31> »
The belt fed/not belt fed has been clarified for mission. Weapon mounts retro fit the receiver of guns to use the weapon mounts ammo supply. No reloading needed until the mounts ammo is empty. Also means that any weapon from a drone/vehicle has to be reworked again to be used by metahuman hands.
ya now only if there was rules about smartlink weapons tapped onto arms of walker drones, no real point in having a weapon mount on a transys office maid if all I want is a parashield dart pistol/rifle dont really need 250 rounds of narcojet darts :P

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #32 on: <11-04-15/0818:24> »
The idea, I believe, was that until drones are empty they don't reload. But, it was all badly written.
Agreed. This looks like a 'training wheels' edition, that you can use to introduce someone to the setting, and then shift over to something like 5E or 4E. Like how D&D 5E is best used as training wheels for D&D 3.X.

falar

• Omae
  • The Fourth Jesse
« Reply #33 on: <11-04-15/0908:11> »
After all, although I know I have an ammo capacity of 250 rounds, I didn't fill my drones to capacity.

... Because I'm a gosh darned idiot who somehow futzed the price of bullets from 2 nuyen a bullet to 20 nuyen a bullet.

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #34 on: <11-04-15/1324:35> »
Lol, I have done that as well. Fun times when your MysAd has more ammo than the gun bunny.

Slamm-O!

• Chummer
« Reply #35 on: <11-05-15/1525:50> »
I love the build, but with it being a Missions character - how are you going to get the Roadmaster to all the different locations ?  Missions tend to fly you all over the world. 
Mess with the best.  Die like the rest !

falar

• Omae
  • The Fourth Jesse
« Reply #36 on: <11-05-15/1605:53> »
I love the build, but with it being a Missions character - how are you going to get the Roadmaster to all the different locations ?  Missions tend to fly you all over the world.

Suspiciously optimal road-trips. :)