• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #75 on: <11-22-16/0802:25> »
Got it, thanks!

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #76 on: <11-24-16/0152:45> »
If I preorder Anarchy from battleshop, when will I get it approximately? Do they have it before other retailers? I'm very leery about shopping there.
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #77 on: <11-24-16/0845:36> »
Unfortunately, not something I can really answer, but I don't think BattleShop gets/ships new releases any prior to standard distribution.

I tend to purchase my hard copies either at my FLGS or from online stores like Cool Stuff Inc and Miniature Market. They price extremely aggressively and have pretty good tools for tracking your order and shipment and I've had really good experiences with them. Given that the street date is Nov 30, you should see this in the channel starting this weekend.

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #78 on: <11-24-16/1535:30> »
I like Cool Stuff inc a lot, I've had really good success shopping there. Miniature Market I discovered recently but wasn't sure about it, glad to hear that it's a quality shop. Thanks for your help!
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #79 on: <11-25-16/0721:29> »
I like Cool Stuff inc a lot, I've had really good success shopping there. Miniature Market I discovered recently but wasn't sure about it, glad to hear that it's a quality shop. Thanks for your help!
Not a problem...be sure to check your pricing...in general MM tends to be a little cheaper, but not always ;)

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #80 on: <11-29-16/1532:35> »
It looks like the old Battleshop is gone, all hail the new Catalyst Game Labs Store.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Mephisto

• Newb
« Reply #81 on: <11-29-16/1839:08> »
Here's hoping...

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #82 on: <11-30-16/0629:06> »
All BattleCorps customers should have received a couple of email now. You'll need to go on and create a new account, but your order history should be pulled in over the next week or so.

neoravencroft

• Newb
« Reply #83 on: <12-01-16/0015:30> »
I haven't received any email about the changes, but I'll go ahead and make the account anyways.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #84 on: <12-01-16/0735:09> »
Be sure to check out the FAQ posted earlier this week. Things are 100% yet, but the new store is really nice (IMHO) and reflect a huge improvement over the old BattleShop.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #85 on: <12-01-16/0853:21> »
the new store is really nice (IMHO) and reflect a huge improvement over the old BattleShop.

Yes, it looks much better and easier to navigate too.
However the main issue with the Battleshop was the handling of orders and communication. Here's hoping these problems of logistics are being addressed too, else it would be like wasting fresh paint on a crumbling house.
I made an order, so we'll see how it works out :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #86 on: <12-01-16/1054:51> »
FYI, the Battlefront link at the CGL main page still goes out to the redirect link then back to the new CGL store. Its not a big deal but comes across as a bit unprofessional.

Arakos

• Newb
« Reply #87 on: <12-01-16/1333:06> »
the new store is really nice (IMHO) and reflect a huge improvement over the old BattleShop.

Yes, it looks much better and easier to navigate too.
However the main issue with the Battleshop was the handling of orders and communication. Here's hoping these problems of logistics are being addressed too, else it would be like wasting fresh paint on a crumbling house.
I made an order, so we'll see how it works out :)
I've already had more luck with contacting the new shop than before. As soon as I saw the email for the new store, I sent an email back asking about my order from a year ago. Got a response within the day, which came as a pleasant surprise. If my book shows up, then I would definitely say they've improved.

Arakos

• Newb
« Reply #88 on: <12-19-16/0703:38> »
Just a quick update, my book finally showed up this weekend! After over a year of waiting, it's finally here. Just one quick email to the new store's customer service and it was shipped out. If you're still having issues with an order, definitely try contacting them again now.

Solracd

• Newb
« Reply #89 on: <12-19-16/2032:31> »
I guess I'm not as lucky.

I ordered SR Master Index (download) during the opening weekend and they have yet to let me download....Yeah...DOWNLOAD.  That 'seemed' like an easy thing.  But hey...the money disappeared immediately... ::)  At least their billing works...sigh...

I've sent emails but have yet to be successful.