NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1380 on: <09-23-15/0722:31> »
Biker bar, heavy metal edge, gambling den, not a place Sammy would be caught dead in.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1381 on: <09-24-15/0038:54> »
But Snow has lots of experience in places like that.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1382 on: <09-24-15/0215:04> »
Then you go in. :)

What are 'keebs'?"
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1383 on: <09-24-15/0316:11> »
Isn't that slang for elf?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1384 on: <09-24-15/0325:29> »
It is slang for Elf.  As in Keebler Elves that used to make little cookies.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1385 on: <09-24-15/0353:59> »
That's something typical american that in Europe isn't known (or at least not universally).  Now I also understand that reference in the Big Bang Theory when they are playing Tresling. :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1386 on: <09-24-15/0957:13> »
Sorry for not explaining it beforehand.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1387 on: <09-24-15/1112:32> »
Huh, for some reason, farothel, I had it in my mind that you were in the northwestern US. Dunno why, though. Of course, I grew up in Ohio, and still wouldn't have made the keebs connection.

Game-related: Sam will go in with Con. Do we want Sammy to change appearances or anything? These guys seem to have an animal fetish.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1388 on: <09-29-15/1014:17> »
Please double check me.  I think the threshold for the composure for my level of self control is 2, so I should have passed the test.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1389 on: <09-29-15/1116:47> »
You are correct.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1390 on: <09-29-15/1933:10> »
Are there any gaps in the bouncer barricade that O'Connor could try to slip through?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1391 on: <09-30-15/0200:05> »
Quick question for Crossbow: how many emergency exits are there and do I manage to put cameras covering them (these are those microsensor packages I've bought so they should be all but invisible and I'm probably also not the only one using them in LA).

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1392 on: <09-30-15/0351:54> »
Are there any gaps in the bouncer barricade that O'Connor could try to slip through?

No. Getting to Leo will mean going through someone.

Quick question for Crossbow: how many emergency exits are there and do I manage to put cameras covering them (these are those microsensor packages I've bought so they should be all but invisible and I'm probably also not the only one using them in LA).

The exit is in the front,  under the K.  Unless you are invisible or sneaky about it,  you will be seen.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1393 on: <09-30-15/0607:09> »

The exit is in the front,  under the K.  Unless you are invisible or sneaky about it,  you will be seen.

We have the main entrance covered without the need for cameras.  I was talking about the extra emergency exits which every club is supposed to have or the back entrance for bringing in the supplies and stuff.  If they don't have them, please let me know.  It will make some things a lot easier, as covering one entrance/exit is easier than multiple ones.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1394 on: <09-30-15/1001:22> »
No, it is just the one, the shipping entrances are right next to the main entrance on the alley.