NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #135 on: <07-02-14/1616:27> »
I thought Sammy had some kind of reflex trick going, but you are otherwise correct.

Then I'm waiting for resolution of the Round 1 IP3 attack rolls before taking Round 1 IP4 and Round 2 IP1.
« Last Edit: <07-02-14/1624:04> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #136 on: <07-02-14/1753:10> »
okay we got a little confusion.  Sammy was surprised and couldn't respond to anyone attacking the van in her first initiative pass.  I am going to assume at this point to keep the confusion to a minimum that a spell was cast at that point to give her more passes and that needs to be dealt with BEFORE the stun bolt is resolved.  Then I will tell the gun bunnies about their bloodshed.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #137 on: <07-04-14/1500:06> »
Happy 4th of July to the Americans here.

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #138 on: <07-06-14/1329:15> »
farothel, you need to do one of two things:

1) Either tell me the stunbolt never happened because you couldn't respond to any of the van's attackers with your only initiative pass.

2) Roll the spellcasting for an increased reflexes spell and apply any drain to the casting of the stun bolt.

okay we got a little confusion.  Sammy was surprised and couldn't respond to anyone attacking the van in her first initiative pass.  I am going to assume at this point to keep the confusion to a minimum that a spell was cast at that point to give her more passes and that needs to be dealt with BEFORE the stun bolt is resolved.  Then I will tell the gun bunnies about their bloodshed.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #139 on: <07-06-14/1605:25> »
Sorry, been doing other stuff during the week-end.
Force 2 increased reflexes (as this is the highest I can put in my rating 2 health sustaining focus), which gives me 1 extra IP:
magic 5 + spellcasting 6 =11 (11d6.hits(5)=2)

Drain F/2+2 =3
willpower 4 + logic 4 + centering 1 =9 (9d6.hits(5)=2)
1 stun, so no effect on the other casting.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #140 on: <07-07-14/1258:51> »
Necro, you do have to roll a new initiative for the second round, but for simplicity's sake I am going to take this out of rounds at this point.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #141 on: <07-07-14/1439:41> »
Is the second guy dead and in how many pieces?

If he's dead, and the lower half of the body's still intact, O'Connor's gonna do a quick search for credsticks.
« Last Edit: <07-08-14/0242:24> by Necrogigas »

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #142 on: <07-08-14/1203:37> »
The second guy made it to cover with the impact of the ammunition.  When you start to go check him after watching the grunts move the crate, Clem starts the van and begins to leave. 

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #143 on: <07-08-14/1252:04> »
I expect everyone to give me at least one IC post to indicate what they are doing and how they are handling being on their first (except for Sammy) big time movie set.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #144 on: <07-08-14/1526:07> »
I'll put the summoning rolls here.  I've given it one command and since I'm still in its line of sight, it doesn't count as remote service and I can use the second service.

summoning force 3 spirit with extra fear power (to keep people away from the armours if needed).
magic 5 + summoning 3 =8 (8d6.hits(5)=3)

spirit hits:
force 3 spirit (3d6.hits(5)=1)
2 services

drain 2 (spirit hits x2)
willpower 4 + logic 4 + centering 1 =9 (9d6.hits(5)=6)
Not really much drain here  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #145 on: <07-12-14/0505:22> »
Did she interupt my spirit summoning?  It wasn't clear to me.  If so, I'll make a small adaptation to my post.  :)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #146 on: <07-15-14/1309:26> »
Did she interupt my spirit summoning?  It wasn't clear to me.  If so, I'll make a small adaptation to my post.  :)

She did, and she seems quite insistent on keeping your attention.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #147 on: <07-15-14/1453:54> »
attempt 2 to put up the spirit.  I'll keep the dicerolls I've done before.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #148 on: <07-16-14/0846:12> »
Okay, to do this properly I am going to need to give you some details of the space and then get some OOC details on your individual actions and locations.

The Eye of the Needle is divided into 3 dining rooms, based on the dominating feature of the view.  Each room is roughly 5m x 25m.  The filming is taking place in the Puget Sound room using the amazing view of the gateway to the Pacific as a backdrop, the storage area, dressing rooms and other support functions for the filming are located in the Lake Union room.  The Seattle room is closed off. 

Between the dining rooms is a non-equilateral hexagonal space with the access ways between the rooms, the elevators, the kitchen and, obviously the support for the structure.  The long side of the dining rooms borders the space with the short (5m) access ways completing the perimeter.

The stuntmen’s and the armor’s  partition space roughly occupies the dance floor area and the ARO’d “out of camera” area is essentially the hall between the Puget and Seattle room.

« Last Edit: <07-16-14/0849:08> by Crossbow »

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #149 on: <07-16-14/0908:10> »
Then I have summoned my spirit in the dance room (where the armour are) with orders to guard the armour.  I'm then in the connecting part so I can keep an eye on the armours as well as on the proceedings in the Puget Sound Room and stay behind the camera.