NEWS

Orc Rights Smiley Face?

• 20 Replies

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« Reply #15 on: <02-28-14/1412:52> »
He'd be SOOOO much better than that Humanis thug that's in office right now.  Hmm...  this gives me an idea for my Denver campaign.

True...Lesker really needs to take a dive...I'm amazed Coiltion hasn't offered a contract on his head yet.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #16 on: <02-28-14/1520:18> »
Perhaps she will...  hmm...  this is shaping up nicely.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Nightmare

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <03-03-14/1011:51> »
Perhaps she will...  hmm...  this is shaping up nicely.

If she was to take out a contract, who'd you think she'd use?  Bravo company perhaps?

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #18 on: <03-03-14/1033:10> »
The runners, without a doubt!  Or maybe she hires Bravo Company, MET2000 or some other organization and the runners are hired to defend Lesker.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Nightmare

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <03-03-14/1035:40> »
I don't see her using MET2000 because their currently on a re-hiring run after the Amazonia-Aztlan run.  I mentioned Bravo Company as a possibility because she worked with them before and during the New Revolution fiasco.  Would be interesting to see how Ghostwalker took to having Lesker geeked...could just see him just ignoring it like nothing happened.

Nightmare

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <03-05-14/1001:47> »
I was thinking the about the Lesker dilemma the other days and came up with someone else who would love to bring him down: Nadja Daviar.  I mean her and the Draco Foundation in Denver have been butting heads with Humanis for some time making which could be a good reason to bring Lesker down.  But the real thing that could make Daviar want to take down Lesker is if he had some connection to Ares and Damien Knight, which I could easily see Lesker having due to Knight's recent move of Universal Omnitech to the UCAS section of Denver.

The problem, though, is Daviar wouldn't go for the strategic upfront kill as Colloton would.  I'd see Daviar digging up as much dirt on Lesker as possible and releasing it to the public to ruin his image.  Maybe even go so far as to bankrupt him and force him to live on the streets or such before finally at his lowest stage having him geeked.  That could easily make for an interesting couple of jobs for some runners.

The other thing that came to mind while I was thinking is that if Colloton didn't want to appear as the one ordering the hit on Lesker, she could always tab Kay Street to help her.  I mean it seems to me that Kay supports Colloton in her endeavors and Colloton could easily dangle the carrot of political power in front of Kay to get him to jump.  Plus he'd have an easier time delving into the shadow community while keeping things quiet unlike Colloton.