Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Douce-amyre

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Schmidt:
I like Oghren, his dialog makes me laugh so hard and if you fill out sword and shield he is an excellent tank. Shale is another favorite, dealing out damage like nobody's business. Combine those two with Morrigan and let the antics ensue.

Dog is pretty cool too, you can send him off to fetch stuff...I still have no idea to whom I am supposed to gift the dirty pantaloons that he brought back to me in Lothering!

The only dud in the party is Wynn...way to preachy for my tastes. I simply give Morrigan the Spirit Healer specialization and have her take care of the healing duties.

Zevran, Morrigan, and Alistair are amusing too. But since I prefer to play a rogue he is a little redundant.

There is alot about the game that I savor...but Claudia Black's presence is the reason I sought out the game in the first place. I have a horrible crush on her, ever since Farscape.

Chaotic Insane:
I think Zev's great. XD Especially since he makes some of my friends uncomfortable with his flamboyant-ness.

John Schmidt:
He is certainly forward about his interests.  ;D

Between him and Leliana, I would say that his interaction with the rest of the party is far more amusing. Her biggest plus is once she gets her special bow that she is a pretty decent ranged DPS.

One of the things that I like about the game is the diversity of the group's personalities. The personality conflicts make them far more interesting without being a disctraction.

Chaotic Insane:
I got yelled at by Wynne for letting him flirt with me. I was cracking up the whole time. I'm not going to be all "No. Stop complementing me," when if he doesn't like you enough he tries to kill you again! >_>;; I will neither confirm nor deny that his friendship rating may or may not almost be maxed while Sten's hasn't budged and he still doesn't even have shoes on...

And Wynne's much more awesome if you have Alistair in the party, because they go back and forth constantly. XD

burntheartist:
I'm a bit conflicted to pick up Witch Hunt. I didn't get Leliana's Song just because I don't care about any of it. I'd like to see the end of the story but the mixed reviews has me thinking my imagination is probably better off left to wonder. Hmm...

Loved the game myself. I thought the story was well crafted save for some choices being too open ended, and I loved the graphics and mechanics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version