Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Power Plays (Corp guide) released

<< < (2/7) > >>

Wakshaani:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on ---Whoever wrote the Horizon section didn't get the memo that Sticks was KIA during the Detroit Bugfest.

--- End quote ---

Had to check on this one. He's not dead, he's just fragged and retired from his extensive injuries. One of those, "Lived … but only just" things. He's not real happy about having gone from Mr. Adventure to his current state, but, he's at least alive.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: Wakshaani on ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on ---Whoever wrote the Horizon section didn't get the memo that Sticks was KIA during the Detroit Bugfest.

--- End quote ---

Had to check on this one. He's not dead, he's just fragged and retired from his extensive injuries. One of those, "Lived … but only just" things. He's not real happy about having gone from Mr. Adventure to his current state, but, he's at least alive.

--- End quote ---

Remember, SR books are largely written as in-universe documents... so even things that are flat out stated as fact aren't always necessarily so (at least in fluff!).  Not only can rumors of someone's demise be greatly exaggerated, there's always the potential for the unreliable narrator factor when you have in-character dialogue...

Sir Ludwig:
I got my dead tree version (+pdf) and due to some real world stuff, have had extra time and competed two readings.  I like it, the corp qualities can give some real character (pun intended) to playing.   I am more of a corp espionage SR type and it gave me some ideas to point out to a couple of my newer players.   I am also trying to think of how to work the EVO Revolutionary or Evo In (p71) into a game so that I could let some players purchases after Chargen.

Regards,
SL   

DeathStrobe:

--- Quote from: Michael Chandra on ---One of these days I need to advocate a world bible for CGL. o_o

--- End quote ---

Just need more contributors keeping the wiki up to date. *cough cough*

Michael Chandra:
On one hand, sure. On the other hand, that only covers public info, not covert development info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version