Shadowrun General > Gear

Magic-type situation

<< < (3/4) > >>

LFG:

--- Quote from: gruegirl on ---@doc, @Irian, It's working for the people that are a: usurping the "Ligitimate people's government" this is a communism-based-tradition after all, and b: killed every other person following this particular tradition.

Working for them is really violating something... I wouldn't call it a code of conduct, but it certainly comes close.

--- End quote ---

Almost sounds like you could play this mechanically as a geas (p.27 street magic) if you decide to go against what you tradition / totem might encourage.

Doc Chaos:

--- Quote from: gruegirl on ---@doc, @Irian, It's working for the people that are a: usurping the "Ligitimate people's government" this is a communism-based-tradition after all, and b: killed every other person following this particular tradition.

Working for them is really violating something... I wouldn't call it a code of conduct, but it certainly comes close.

--- End quote ---

Do the run, but contact EVERYONE you can get your hands on you know that knew the other followers.
Get as much intel on the people holding you ransom as possible and feed that to said friends/family of the dead followers.
Plot revenge.
Execute revenge.
?
Profit.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Doc Chaos on ---Do the run, but contact EVERYONE you can get your hands on you know that knew the other followers.
Get as much intel on the people holding you ransom as possible and feed that to said friends/family of the dead followers.
Plot revenge.
Execute revenge.
?
Profit.

--- End quote ---
See, it's always that 5 step that runners forget about so they never make it to Profit.

Doc Chaos:
Can't give out my best tricks for free, can I?

Mystic:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---
--- Quote from: Doc Chaos on ---Do the run, but contact EVERYONE you can get your hands on you know that knew the other followers.
Plot revenge.
Execute revenge.
?
Profit.

--- End quote ---
See, it's always that 5 step that runners forget about so they never make it to Profit.

--- End quote ---

I usually have that one as "complete previous steps and get away alive"

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version