Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Cyberpunk Documentary PART 1 | Neuromancer, Blade Runner, Shadowrun, Akira

<< < (3/4) > >>

Horsemen:

--- Quote from: Singularity on ---Just a FYI, Hardwired has two more books in that series:

Hardwired (1986)
Voice of the Whirlwind (1987)
Solip:System (1989)

--- End quote ---

How are they? How do they compare to Hardwired?

Singularity:
I haven't had a chance to read them yet! When I bought the Cyberpunk 2020 books and PDfs, I thought I had a copy of Hardwired with the purchase. In actuality, it was the sourcebook for running the Hardwired universe using the Cyberpunk 2020 rules.  :-[

Horsemen:

--- Quote from: Singularity on ---I haven't had a chance to read them yet! When I bought the Cyberpunk 2020 books and PDfs, I thought I had a copy of Hardwired with the purchase. In actuality, it was the sourcebook for running the Hardwired universe using the Cyberpunk 2020 rules.  :-[

--- End quote ---

I plan to pick up the Hardwired Sourcebook at some point.

I know you can get them as e-books. I am trying to replace my published copy of Hardwired but I will need to pick up the other two at some point.

So far I am really enjoying Necrotech, though the language is rather sharp to put it politely. Understandable given the setting but the most in your face that I've read yet for this setting. But it really does have a SR or even CP(choose edition) feeling.

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Horsemen on ---
--- Quote from: Singularity on ---I haven't had a chance to read them yet! When I bought the Cyberpunk 2020 books and PDfs, I thought I had a copy of Hardwired with the purchase. In actuality, it was the sourcebook for running the Hardwired universe using the Cyberpunk 2020 rules.  :-[

--- End quote ---

I plan to pick up the Hardwired Sourcebook at some point.

I know you can get them as e-books. I am trying to replace my published copy of Hardwired but I will need to pick up the other two at some point.

So far I am really enjoying Necrotech, though the language is rather sharp to put it politely. Understandable given the setting but the most in your face that I've read yet for this setting. But it really does have a SR or even CP(choose edition) feeling.

--- End quote ---

Yeah she sure gets pretty colorful with her language but at least it's only when she it's dialogue from Riko's POV ... which is most of the time

Reaver:
For those that care, parts 2 and 3 are out now. And they are really good as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version