Shadowrun Play > Shadowrun Crossfire

Is this line still being supported?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Marzhin:

--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---Quick note to follow up on this...I did get confirmation from Jason that they are working on a new expansion...I'll be posting a few more details over the weekend (along with other release/update info).

--- End quote ---

Jason actually said as much on facebook:

--- Quote ---We’re working on both a new print run of the base game and a new expansion to follow on the heels of the High Caliber Ops expansion that came out last summer.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---We are definitely at work on it–plots for a campaign have been drawn up, rules are being designed, art is being planned–the whole deal!
--- End quote ---

shadowcrawl:
Dangggg. It's about time.

I'm so happy to hear that.

I don't get the delay though. The game got great reviews. Sold out. And when u ask just about on any forum "what's a good solo game?"  A majority of people would list crossfire.

Marzhin:

--- Quote from: shadowcrawl on ---I don't get the delay though.
--- End quote ---

Something tells me it's linked to the costs of producing all the artwork (especially since they've already recycled all the art they could) and manufacturing the cards and boxes.

AJCarrington:
Could be Marzhin, but I think a bigger issue is layout...there is a huge amount of work required to layout all the cards, rules, etc and a very finite pool of resources (i.e. Matt) to do it, along will all the other publications and products in queue. Remember that CGL released a Valiant card game over the summer and they've got the tarot deck in process as well. I suspect there's a pretty substantial backlog of work lined up...which actually isn't a bad thing for my wallet ;)

Marzhin:

--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---Could be Marzhin, but I think a bigger issue is layout...there is a huge amount of work required to layout all the cards, rules, etc and a very finite pool of resources (i.e. Matt) to do it, along will all the other publications and products in queue. Remember that CGL released a Valiant card game over the summer and they've got the tarot deck in process as well. I suspect there's a pretty substantial backlog of work lined up...which actually isn't a bad thing for my wallet ;)

--- End quote ---

True, I wasn't aware that Matt was doing the layout for Crossfire as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version