Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Great Topic

<< < (2/8) > >>

Critias:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Me, I'd like to learn more about that Pendragon guy. Seriously? He just disappears back in the æther after the Queen takes out the Lord Protectoriat?
--- End quote ---
What was he supposed to do, stick around and rule?  His job was done.  Batman doesn't stick around and actually run the Gotham City PD, does he?   ;D

Random:

--- Quote from: Caine Hazen on ---Like why someone introduced Psycics as something special in Z-O?  Cause that one keeps me thinking someone didn't know the rules for magic when they were writing :D

--- End quote ---

Actually did something with that in a game I GMed about 15 yrs ago (no type). Created a bunch of Adept powers around that theme....Not a very succesful experiment ;D

Prime Mover:
The resolution of the Pendragon storyline happened behind the curtain so to speak, surprised such a long running plot was wrapped up so quick and quiet.
(Maybe I'm just nostalgic for our long nights running missions in England after London sourcebook came out.)

Patrick Goodman:

--- Quote from: Critias on ---What was he supposed to do, stick around and rule?  His job was done.  Batman doesn't stick around and actually run the Gotham City PD, does he?   ;D
--- End quote ---
But he should. :)

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Patrick Goodman on ---
--- Quote from: Critias on ---What was he supposed to do, stick around and rule?  His job was done.  Batman doesn't stick around and actually run the Gotham City PD, does he?   ;D
--- End quote ---
But he should. :)

--- End quote ---
He does in Earth-2.

Seriously. Bruce Wayne became GPD Commissioner after Jim Gordon retired on Golden Age Earth-2. After he married Catwoman, of course. Made the dinner table awkward later on when their daughter became The Huntress and turned to vigilantism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version