Shadowrun General > Gear

Ares S-III Super Squirt

(1/5) > >>

JackVII:
Q1: How much is ammo? Is it just the cost of a dose of toxin that you want to use?
Q2: Are there any restrictions on the type of toxin you can use? Based on the way I am reading it, it seems like you can use any toxin as the DMSO changes the vector to Contact.

Dracain:

--- Quote from: JackVII on ---Q1: How much is ammo? Is it just the cost of a dose of toxin that you want to use?
Q2: Are there any restrictions on the type of toxin you can use? Based on the way I am reading it, it seems like you can use any toxin as the DMSO changes the vector to Contact.

--- End quote ---
A1: Not 100% sure about this, but that sounds right. 
A2: No restrictions, you can load that baby up with any nasty crap you can get your hands on.  Be careful though, lethal force tends to irritate the corps into being more active about looking for you, so I would suggest loading it up with something that can knock them out good. 

JackVII:
I was going to go with Narcoject with something nastier in a spare clip. Not even sure someone could tell the difference from one to the next without a chem sniffer or shooting themselves with it.

Thanks for the response!

Dracain:

--- Quote from: JackVII on ---I was going to go with Narcoject with something nastier in a spare clip. Not even sure someone could tell the difference from one to the neat without a chem sniffer or shooting themselves with it.

Thanks for the response!

--- End quote ---
The corps know shadowrunners are tools that don't know who their working for, and wont bother to hunt them down unless you give them a reason to.  Killing a ton of their employees is a reason to.  They only need to look and go "All our staff is dead, find the drekheads who did this and make them pay" versus "They stole our stuff, we need to find the corp who did this and retrieve it". 

CanRay:
Instant Riot:  Firehose + DMSO + Kamikaze!  ;D  (Or, you know, belt-fed grenade launcher with gas grenades full of Kamikaze.).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version