NEWS

About to run Missions S5

• 1 Replies

Pollution

• Newb
« on: <09-03-13/1047:04> »
Hoi Chummers!

I'm located in Indianapolis, IN and will be running Missions games soon (read in a few weeks) at Arsenal Game Room ( http://www.arsenalgameroom.com/ ).

Couple of things:

1) I'm looking at Friday Evenings (around 6pm start to around 10-11pm end).
2) I'm have  one of the conference rooms booked every other week for this.
3)  I'll be starting the adventures in Sprawl Wilds to start with (since I own it) and will move to Firing Line. That should last until more Missions become available.
4) The latest count of players is 4 regular players.  So that leaves AT MOST 4 other spots.  If you want to get in on these games, you MUST send me an email to get on the mailing list.

Anyone interested can contact me at isaacpage2006@gmail.com so that I can give you more details when I receive them.  I have started up a mailing list so that people know when/what time each session will run and will be setting up a website in the near future to make management even easier.

That being said, is there anything anyone want's to share to make my players enjoy the games more before I begin?  Or is there anything I should know before I get started?  I'm super stoked to get going on this, we've been chatting about this for a few months now, and decided that SR5/season 5 would be where we'd begin.
« Last Edit: <09-12-13/0925:22> by Pollution »

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #1 on: <09-16-13/2011:35> »
You could start with a Welcome to the 6th world. You can give a little credit and get people to make characters.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal