NEWS

IC: The Old Smoke CH2: Raiden, Lumen + Scawire

• 550 Replies

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <07-12-13/1040:33> »
invalid? My good sir are you quite sure, just what do you mean by that? Perhaps there was a glitch of something?  And if you you need to know I was on my way to a pub for a bit of a fun night.
« Last Edit: <07-12-13/1734:39> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #31 on: <07-12-13/1729:36> »
Mantis see that he is dressed a bit wrong for the crowd being that he is in black bike armor but how the day has been going so far he doesn't really care what the people think of him they can all Drake off for all he cares. Seeing the law enforcement is the only time that Mantis thinks "well maybe I should have dressed better but oh well too late I can't back track and get to the meeting in time." With that Mantis keeps on his path to the meeting with his comm broadcasting his (Rating 4) SIN.
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #32 on: <07-14-13/0637:20> »
_______Raiden_________
The second policeman chimes in:
This scanner has been playing up all week, run it again.
[spoiler]3d6.hits(5)=0critical glitch lol.[/spoiler]
The scanner crashes and reboots, making the first policeman clearly frustrated.
Look, You seem like a decent chap, sorry to have troubled you, have a good night and stay out of trouble

_______Scawire___________
You approach the club as the police finish scanning the ID of a gentleman with a cane walking in the same direction as you, bidding him a good night.
They take one look at you and raise a hand to signal for you to stop.
Woah woah woah, not so fast pal. Where do you think you're going?
« Last Edit: <07-14-13/0644:03> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <07-14-13/1230:29> »
Great just my day now the law wants to know everything about me. Mantis walks over to the police man. GRRR Mantis growls as he starts to talk to the copper. I'm heading to a club. I guess you might be wondering about the clothes the think is I road my bike hear an since I was in an accident not to long ago so there is no way I'm riding that thing with out this get up. Mantis does his best to blend in as much of the truth to his story as he could he then moves on to the next topic. Well I'm going to the pub. Mantis has a rages in his belly where he just wants to take a round or two out of the copper but he knows full well that would end worst then his rigger chase he had trying on his last job.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <07-14-13/1234:50> »
thank you my good sirs, perhaps you should ask for a new scanner? with that had gives a slight bow and continues on his way. Not caring about the sod being spoken to after phew that could have ended much worse
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #35 on: <07-14-13/1541:03> »
_________Raiden__________
A few short steps separate you from your destination.
A well dressed and pleasant doorman greets you outside the lively venue, soft jazz seeping through the windows into the street.
"Good evening sir, are you a member?"

_______Scawire_____
Just hang on five minutes sir. We need to check your ID.
Which "pub" in particular are you heading to this evening looking like a street racer? Aint no street racer pubs round this end might i add!
« Last Edit: <07-14-13/1543:46> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <07-14-13/1800:06> »
*dear god... this is worse than shadow security or, at least more aggravating.*
Hax smiles trying to keep up appearances " Not of this fine establishment though I must have a look into that later, I am here to meet some chaps of mine. I believe the reservation name was Smith,   Hax takes  a look around in AR not really looking for things yet, just casually checking things as he waits for the doorman's response.
« Last Edit: <07-14-13/1831:24> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #37 on: <07-15-13/0417:23> »
____raiden______
Ah yes, I have your reservation right here. May I take your coat sir? One of your colleagues has already arrived and is sat at the bar if you wish to join him? I am instructed that the table will be ready once everyone has arrived
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Lumen

• Ace Runner
  • Lumen in Umbris
« Reply #38 on: <07-15-13/0921:33> »
After checking the football score Knives curses under his breath, "Bloody 'ell.  Can kiss that fiver goodbye."  Then he downs the rest of the drink and motions to the barkeep, "One more if you don't mind, mate."

Knives casually glances around the bar keeping his eye out for anyone who looks a touch out of place like himself here amongst the young and privileged.
"Everything that is, casts a shadow" -Neil Gaiman.
"Speech"
*Thoughts*
<Matrix>
Knives Chapter 4 (5th edition) OOC: Pg 93.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <07-15-13/1014:27> »
"If at all possible I would like to keep my coat for now good man, I tend to get cold a lot faster than most you see. I realize it may be a little out of common place but if it would be ok I would be greatly appreciative.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #40 on: <07-15-13/1233:55> »
The doorman looks at you, more than a little baffled.
"It gets very warm inside sir, you won't need a big heavy winter jacket in here. Should you change your mind, notify one of the staff and they can put it in the cloakroom for you. Take a seat at the bar and we'll show you to your table once it is ready."
He steps back and shows you through the door into the busy bar area.
As you step into the place, a long corridor runs ahead in front of you, breaking off to the right. A sign denotes the stairway at the end of the corridor is VIP only. The doorman ushers you through a door to the right and you step into a busy and swanky bar, full of young professionals. The cocktail price list is horrifying.
Sat at the bar having a pint is a hard looking gentlemen who seems a little out of place, desperately trying to blend in by playing with his commlink.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <07-15-13/1254:52> »
Hax finds an open seat at about the middle of the bar and asks for some water to start with. the price is ridiculous... never liked alcohol much messed with my mind to much. A lot of them taste bad anyway. Cept the really expensive stuff. after getting the water to wet his whistle hax takes a look around the room. it is a tad warm. Still rather be a little warm than risk someone seeing my arm... as he sips and scans he fiddles with his cane a bit
« Last Edit: <07-15-13/1328:01> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #42 on: <07-15-13/1313:41> »
Mantis shakes his head Great in my frustration I picked some really bad clothes well lets see how this goes. Mantis voices up. Well sir I don't want to be riding my bike with out such protection since I was almost ran over by some crazy truck driver so the bar I'm going to Pave should have a coat check so I was planing on leaving my bike armor at the door. Mantis makes sure his comm is on active and broadcasting his Fake SIN of Chris McDougal Paranormal Investigator / Security Concultant.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #43 on: <07-15-13/1411:47> »
_____Scawire______
Roll an opposed ID check (1) please
[spoiler]3d6.hits(5)=1[/spoiler]
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #44 on: <07-15-13/1424:42> »
[spoiler]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4131813/ o hits (Dice hate Mantis)
[/spoiler]