Close Combat 4+AGI
Know:Magical Threats
Projectile Weapons 1 +AGI
Ranged Combat  3 + AGI
Stealth 2 + AGI

Amps
Cyberarms +1 AGI, -1 ESS
Adrenal Pump +1A, +1 re-roll die STR, +1 re-roll die AGI, -1 ESS AMP4
Retractable Razors Weapon. Inflicts Physical damage with unarmed attack, Reroll one miss, -1 ESS. AMP 2
Retractable Razors Weapon. Inflicts Physical damage with unarmed attack, Reroll one miss, -1 ESS. AMP 2

Qualities
Ambidextrous
Toughness
Distinctive Style (Archaic Cyberlimbs)

Weapons
Retractable Razors*2
Ruger Super Warhawk

Armor- Armored Vest 9

Gear
Medkit
Trauma Patches
Stun Grenades
Keepsake
[/Spoiler]

What do you like and what would you change?
What cues would you give her?
Of course, you need to know who Glory is to properly critique this modest effort.
Gonna try and get Eiger, Dietrich, Paul, Blitz and Dante stated out too... of, course others can bet me to that and give me ideas :)
« Last Edit: <10-13-16/1346:28> by BigSexy »

ve4grm

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <10-12-16/1033:13> »
Not bad. I have a couple comments on it.

- I'd replace her Pistols specialization with a Close Combat (Hand Razors) spec. While she's decent with pistols, she's clearly meant to use her melee skills in the game.

- You have 13 skill points spent, but should probably only have 12? I'd say Projectile Weapons can go.

- You have only 8 Amp points spent. I assume that's because she's technically awakened? For building her in this system, I'd say that in her tags, but not take the -2 Amp deduction so she can't actually take magical Amps.

Also, one of the most distinctive things about Glory is that she has almost no essence left. So I'd spend her remaining two Amp points on story-only cyberlegs and cyberarms (-1 Essence each, but no benefit at the moment) that can later be enhanced, in order to bring her down to 1 Essence.
Thought || Speech || Matrix/com || Astral

BigSexy

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-12-16/1615:54> »
She has 13 skill points because humans get +1... the throwing skill is because she always starts with the flashbang in the game.

You make  a good point about her essence... I'll redo her when I get back in tonight.

ve4grm

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <10-12-16/1716:36> »
She has 13 skill points because humans get +1... the throwing skill is because she always starts with the flashbang in the game.

Ah, silly me. Completely forgot that part. Carry on, then.
Thought || Speech || Matrix/com || Astral