NEWS

[IC] Gang Related: Brown Pride

• 150 Replies

JDA

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <02-08-11/2228:15> »
Myra having spotted the activity gets up to join the Heretic, Jack and "Don" greetings boys.

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <02-09-11/1218:11> »
Smiles Twice grins raggedly, his scar twisting to accomodate the expression. He returns the sign and says, "Hola, omaaaae-go," drawing out of the vowels as he combines amigo and omae playfully.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <02-10-11/2157:14> »
Don snaps his fingers and looks back at his car, you can see his jaw moving slightly if not hear the hushed words as he uses a sub vocalizer. A moment later the large Ork ganger approaches holding a small bag that he gives to 'Don'. 'Don' fishes out two bottles and some baggies of white and green. "Here homies...that beer is peasant swill. I got two bottles of tequila, top shelf stuff and some homegrown aztec green (marijuana) and some primo mountain top snow (nova coke). You're carnales! You should party like you are, eh?!"

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <02-13-11/1714:30> »
Don's face turns sour as he stands there holding the gifts out. "What the Frag! You motherfraggers got a problem with me, or something?!" The ork saddles up next to Don his hand reaching inside his opened shirt, who places his hand on his shoulder saying much more restrained now "Dont waste the fraggin' bullet on these putas."

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #19 on: <02-13-11/1717:08> »
Jack just bows slightly. "Sorry, Boss. I'm going clean for a while. Can't risk loosing the lucky streak, and all. Besides, someone has to keep a cautious eye on all of this. Not everyone can be partying."
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <02-13-11/1824:54> »
"Watch who you call names, Don. You know I don't partake, I just hand out."

His dead eyes stared at Don. "You heard Jack apologise, now you do the same and we can get back to the party and our jobs."

Negotiation: Negotiation (4) + Pheromones (2) + Charisma (5) (11d6.hits(5)=5)

He pushed the crate of booze into the Ork guards arms so he couldn't reach for his gun any longer, "You'll give me a hand, right Chummer." His glare was cold.

Intimidation: Intimidation (5) + Pheromones (2) + Charisma (5) (12d6.hits(5)=5)

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <02-13-11/1849:36> »
The ork stares back for a moment from behind his dark glasses. You cant see him avert his eyes, but his posture gives way as you cow him down. You'll never know if its the force of your personality or the fact of your rank, but he backs down.
« Last Edit: <02-13-11/1852:04> by Boer_Kommando »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #22 on: <02-13-11/1852:59> »
"Thank you." He goes to get another crate from the truck.

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <02-14-11/0229:32> »
After a few moments of trying to resist, Smiles Twice bounds up and immediately moves to help with a crate of liquor, a little too eagerly. As he grabs a crate, he pulls out a bottle of tequila to inspect it a knowing eye. Smiles secretly preferred whiskey, but tequila certainly suited the occassion.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

JDA

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <02-16-11/2206:58> »
Myra looks to her comrades " hope this party, gets rockin soon. Or I'll be hitting the tequila" Myra keeps an eye on don and other agngers around. Picks up a bag of weed and throws it over to some of the lower ranks doing the work. " you boys party hard tonight"

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #25 on: <02-17-11/0923:01> »
Jack throws his arms open, smiling. "Do whatever you want, people. I'll be on watch today."
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <02-19-11/2304:38> »
Blocks away you can hear the rumble echoes of large numbers on large motorcycles. The best guess is a few of the biker gangs within the Chulos are rallying and riding into the center of the chulos territory. You see bikers from two directions merge onto the large thourough-fair, the Guachos and the Diablos rojo rumble past.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <02-19-11/2317:03> »
Heretic watches them pass briefly but then continues unloading, he was hard to impress and even harder to be made to care.

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #28 on: <02-21-11/1403:21> »
By noon, it is suprisingly a clear and sunny day and the largely latino population is about cheerfully, another oddity in Seattle. There are perhaps a dozen different tejano music channels competeing for dominance in the air, as well as spanish pop, rock, metal, and rap creating a racket of noise, yet it is welcome an warm much like the fair atmosphere it is intended to be. There is the inviting smells of food, including grilled and browned meat. Of course, any native of the 'hood knows the meat is rat, and although tastey some are inclined to stay away...their loss huh chummer?

Street venders line the roads, both of food beverages and a varied supply of nick nacks, and if one looked hard enough, illegal things.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <02-21-11/1416:41> »
After unloading Heretic wanders over to  the street vendors, though unlikely he hoped maybe, just maybe he could find an unusual weapon, blade or tool. "You never know what might get someone to spill their guts... one way or another."