NEWS

Working our way through SM 6-01 10-57

• 125 Replies

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #120 on: <01-11-16/1439:22> »
With that, the Desolation Angel herself gives you a curt nod, and asks you two sit tight.  You see her grab a few other heavier looking gangers, and they pile into a beat to hell bulldog.  The two gangers at the door look at you then say, Why don't you two sit here until they come back? with no hint of request in their voice.  Sitting tight, on your video feed you see two female gangers, dwarf and troll, on strings wearing biker helmets quickly enter the tunnels and make a hell of a racket quickly followed by the mist coalescing into a pale humanoid.  The mist gets some good swings on the troll before the dwarf hits it with some sort of spell and grabs the thing hard around the waist.  Then the dwarf is pulled hard up through via the harness on her back.  The troll slaps on some patches to stop the bleeding then begins to throw several blinking packages like new years confetty.  The last thing she does is roughly grab you bot and stuff it in her pocket whispering You can go home later.

About a minute after all this, you feel the jolt through the ground and hear the roar of the explosives.  The two guards enter the room and hand you two credsticks saying The boss compliments you.  It didn't end pretty, but it done.  She'll keep in touch.

After another minute, you both get an AR message from a blood spattered, but not beaten Becky 99 We'll see what he knows.  Take the money, stay in touch, and I may need you later.  I need people who get work done.  Go check in with Nick.  I feed him some lines, but he's good enough.

As soon as you finish reading that last line, you both get an winded Detective Nick Ryder calling you WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!.  As soon as you tell him enough, he looks sad and despondent, but agrees you got the job done. It's never nice, but even this makes me sick...I'll be in touch.

And with that, you're both left outside the market, many cred richer, and having fewer answers then you did before....

[spoiler]Shoot me an email at throatpunchgames@hotmail.com, I'll set send you links with your paperwork for the game.  Thanks for playing guys![/spoiler]
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #121 on: <02-02-16/1413:12> »
Just checking if you ever got my email contact?  I never saw a response, which could simply be that you’ve been busy, but it could be that my mail vanished into your spam filter or something.

And I also feel I was missing a final post – thank you for seeing this through even after most of the players vanished, and thanks also to CSJarrat for sticking it out.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #122 on: <02-02-16/1849:00> »
Hey mate, no never saw any emails, kept an eye out. Unless it went to spam?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #123 on: <02-03-16/0556:26> »
Nope!  Ed's a loser and it apparently takes three weeks to scan!  I GuDS at internet!  Sorry about that. Email sent!
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #124 on: <02-03-16/0747:53> »
Awesome sauce, received
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Beta