NEWS

Re-Recruitment Working our Way through London Falling

• 16 Replies

biotech66

• Omae
« on: <04-08-15/2249:04> »
I'm running London Falling on the boards.  It's going ok, but we've had a few players drop.  Who'd like it?  We're only a little into the first mission of the series, so it's not too late!
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #1 on: <04-09-15/1724:26> »
I'd love to. Can ya tell me a bit more about what role I'd need to fill and what the general background of things so far is?
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-09-15/1804:10> »
I'll also be happy to play.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-10-15/0052:01> »
I, too, would be interested in applying for a slot here.  Like Poindexter, I would like to have some idea of what you are looking for, and what is expected of the players.  is the game street level or regular and what, if any are your limitations on characters?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <04-13-15/2259:09> »
Right now we're playing regular level shadowrun.  I don't want to deal with the fun that is street level intro characters.

As for the game itself, I want to play through the London Falling Series on the forums.  I'n opening up the characters to whatever books are out there.  If you keep your characters Missions legal, you can get karma/money for that.

In game, we're just past a secondary meet of the first mission.  We had a bunch of stranger characters start like a centaur, but some character dropped, so now we need a few to just join up to keep the game moving along.

I'm looking for about one post each week day.  Ill *try* to do more, but one a weekday will make things move pretty fast.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <04-13-15/2318:03> »
Yeah, the entire meta sapient band and Oni just kinda left. Perhaps if we had a Sasquatch instead of an Oni?

I'll make a new character to come in with the new wave of runners.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <04-16-15/0004:39> »
Anybody interested in joining up?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <04-16-15/0354:30> »
I am very interested.  I would like to explore an adept that is a corporate entity/social elite cat burglar.   Sneaking and stealing and good social skills.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #8 on: <04-17-15/1057:23> »
Can I play mage?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #9 on: <04-19-15/0201:42> »
OK.  I think I have my character done.  Do I post it here?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #10 on: <04-19-15/1139:24> »
My char is also done. A Decker and a Mystic adept, skilled with social interaction a gun and spirits.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: <04-19-15/1302:24> »
I decided that my experience at spells and such is not high, so went with a technical version of the cat burglar.  Good social skills and I hope good breaking and entering skills.  Very much a part of the high life to get to know people who have things to steal.  Just do not know where to send character for approval.

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #12 on: <04-20-15/2325:06> »
Just post your characters here http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=19546.105  Thats out OCC thread.  Then, hop on over to our ICC thread right here http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=19595.60   See you there, chummer.

Rylas

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <04-21-15/1141:32> »
Hey, I was wondering if you were still looking for players cause I'd like to join. I haven't actually played before but I have the 5th ed core book amend some older Maris books and I'm looking for a place to start. I have a concept for a decker character I'd like to try if you're still looking for people

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #14 on: <04-21-15/2226:50> »
Hop on in.  Right now, it's early.  The players are at a second meet and are learning about what they need to do.  Post your character, and post in the game.