NEWS

[ooc] Working out way through - London Falling

• 131 Replies

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <02-10-15/1021:35> »
No problems with not being a Brit native (rather more difficult for a naga after all).  It's more of a curiosity thing.  Looks like we have three Brits and 3 non-Brits then.

As far as  transportation goes, there is Bill, Mick's Honda Spirit and Caleb's CN Jackrabbit.  That gives us a 2-seater, a subcompact, and a centaur for lugging any sort of contraband/heavy equipment.

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <02-11-15/2341:04> »
Right so, OOC I know Lady Glendower is the Duchess of Snowden, an elf,  and on the short list for the throne.   What i don't know is how much Lovelace would necessarily know of that. 

Most of that is probably fairly common knowledge for a Brit, though looking at all of our knowledge skills only Caleb has a high chance of knowing it all in detail.

Anyhow it looks like we have a ball to go to, and Lovelace is the only girl :-P

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <02-12-15/1618:03> »
BTW if I'm being too crazy for you guys let me know and I'll tone it down. I've never made a crazy/silly character before and its been fun. But i don't want that to be at the expense of your fun! I'll be more than happy to tone it down from 11 to 7-8 if you need me to!

Party on Dudes!
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <02-12-15/1639:38> »
Crazy we can deal with but it'll be interesting to see how it works out.  As for Lady Glendower's message, I can't honestly tell from what we have if it's an alternative job offer, an offer for assistance, or what.  All she said is she knows about Art, Can help, and to contact a different person than Art recommended.

Unless there's some subtext I'm missing?

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #34 on: <02-12-15/1708:13> »
that's true, it is just an assumption on my part

I am aware of Mr. Johnson’s activities. I can assist with the information you need, and of course I will compensate you appropriately. Please seek out out Miss Elwes at the Lobbyist Ball—she will have the information you need.

Still she says she is aware of his activities and not that she is working with him. She also has us seeking out someone different, and offers to pay us for the information she will help us get. Also CSJ warned us of a twist IC some I'm looking at it with a skeptical eye to begin with. I would say shoot Arty a message but he said we couldn't until we were finished :(
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <02-12-15/1742:30> »
Well we still need to iron out the plans overall.

Atarashii Lobby Group of Kansai....   2 Clear metasapients, 1 person who needs a wheelchair.   MAybe we can swing something tied to EVO and Metaergonomics?  Still need to figure out who has the 'togs and gear necessary to get into a Temple district party, and then Lovelace at least needs to do some Matrix searches on the Proposition, Addison Hughesm and Ms. Elwes.  Anyone else have Knowledge skills or contacts that could come in handy?

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <02-13-15/1350:29> »
Just checking in with you guys.  I'm here and listening!  Enjoying what you're up to so far. 

BTW how about this to make things interesting.  Post a picture of your character for one edge.  This is a race against yourself here.  You put up a POS mspaint picture, you get an edge.  You custom up an awesome hand draw piece, one edge for you.  You find some sweet internet art, edge for you.
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <02-13-15/2009:47> »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwlMJg3RozV0VDUwblY3UXpZSkR3RDdYNmRVVS0zb2J3ZU1N/view?usp=sharing

^^
Its a rough of a new way of drawing for me. MSPaint + Mouse. But I'm going to be working more along the ways to get  Bill drawn up better.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <02-14-15/0322:43> »
So I'm posting a kind of double whammy here, we have Lovelace and Mick in Chinatown,

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/dystopia-cyberpunk_003531781.jpg

I don't actually know the artist for the original work but man it just seemed appropriate.

The minor irony in that picture is that Lovelace is actually the one packing a heavy pistol for a sidearm, while Mick has a Fichetti Security as a primary.  Drawing kinda shows it other way around.
« Last Edit: <02-14-15/0327:49> by ProfGast »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #39 on: <02-15-15/2135:16> »
Nope, wasn't posted before. And would actually pretty much be us if we were "normal" :3
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <02-15-15/2301:43> »
This has helped me get a mental picture of what I'm dealing with.  Good stuff here.

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <02-17-15/0948:48> »
Fully Intending to do some Matrix searches but we haven't exactly exhausted our conversation yet.  Also we've had a number of people say things with no actual response.  Then there's the fact that given the timeframe required for Matrix Search extended tests that I'm not gonna go collapse in the middle of a meet-and-greet place :-P

Also recommendation so as not to break IC flow is to ask "Do you want to do something before moving forwards?" in OOC rather than IC :-)

EDIT: I'm operating off the assumption that we at least got introduced to each other name-wise prior to talking to Art.  Just basic introductions, no "this is what I do"
« Last Edit: <02-17-15/1519:27> by ProfGast »

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <02-18-15/1427:00> »
I assume you have a vague notion of who each other is.  None of you are Fast Jack come to life, but you know who's running the streets and your fixer put you together at this place.

Just prodding the game.  I'll keep that in OOC from now on.

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <02-18-15/1859:13> »
No worries about prodding the game, I'm just honestly waiting for someone other than me or Csjarrat to post IC...

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #44 on: <02-19-15/0611:25> »
yeah, ditto. happy to move forward as a duo though if we're suddenly a few metas short of a party.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor