NEWS

Season 5?

• 62 Replies

Prodigy

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <01-06-13/0700:55> »
That would be really cool too. Berlin or Paris would be neat.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #31 on: <01-07-13/1403:17> »
Maybe sometimes soon we would get also Berlin, since it is THE Second city in SR:Returns, it would be nice to test/expand the experiende from the city...

I'm...  Iffy... about tackling Berlin.  There's a lot of material about the city, but the majority of it is in German, and the German setting overall is very detailed.  But it's also not something I'm familiar with at all as I don't read German.  So I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a Missions season set there, because I don't feel I could do it properly.  And there's a large enough German playerbase that if I screwed it up, I'd hear about it.  A lot. :)

That said, you know what would be kickass?  If Pegasus did some German Missions based there.  I'd love to see that.  (And I'd love to see them translated to English as well :))

Bull

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #32 on: <01-07-13/1413:42> »
Probably end up passing on these, personally. Mainly because I don't have any interest in playing in Chicago either as a player or a GM either one. I'd have preferred, personally, if a city that hasn't gotten any spotlight been used, like perhaps some city or another down in the CAS. The CAS needs more love.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <01-07-13/1421:36> »
I'd like to think that given the sheer amount of pages written about Berlin that a translation/update of the Pegasus material would be likely, especially in light of the video game crossover appeal. But, Hell, Hong Kong was IIRC supposed to be the second major setting of SR4 (as least as far as runners go) and was detailed in what is probably the best city writeup ever (even moreso than Bug City). And yet ... Nada.

Prodigy

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <01-07-13/1711:36> »
CAS! CAS! CAS!!!!!

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <01-07-13/1914:34> »
Probably end up passing on these, personally. Mainly because I don't have any interest in playing in Chicago either as a player or a GM either one. I'd have preferred, personally, if a city that hasn't gotten any spotlight been used, like perhaps some city or another down in the CAS. The CAS needs more love.

See my post 4 posts above yours.

The Missions line is about adventures and stories, not fleshing out new locations.  We're writing a living campaign designed to be playable in 4-hour chunks.  THere's not the time, the energy, nor the budget to be detailing a new city inside the framework of what we do for Missions.

Bull

elementar2k3

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: <01-07-13/2108:51> »
thats understandable.  I'm looking forward to see what ways they have updated Chicago so that it wont be so hellish to Awakened runners.

Warmachinez

• Chummer
« Reply #37 on: <01-08-13/0919:39> »
Who says it wont be, I know my Mage player needs a nerf anyways.
Chaos? Lack of protection? Enemies lurking in the shadows? Sounds
to me like the fun’s just beginning. Sorry you’ll miss it, omae.
> Kane

Bull

• Ace Runner
« Reply #38 on: <01-08-13/1626:23> »
thats understandable.  I'm looking forward to see what ways they have updated Chicago so that it wont be so hellish to Awakened runners.

Heh.  hehehehehe..... ;)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #39 on: <01-08-13/1642:07> »

Heh.  hehehehehe..... ;)

Not good. Now you made him laugh. Rare And Creepy as Amish taxi driver.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #40 on: <01-08-13/1647:54> »
Even worse as a scooter ninja.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #41 on: <01-08-13/1706:21> »
Not quite as bad as Ninja Pizza, though.  "If you catch us delivering your pizza, it's free."
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Tacitus05

• Newb
« Reply #42 on: <05-19-13/1619:32> »
CAS!!!! CAS!!! CAS!!!!
(Spefically Austin!)

Prodigy

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <05-19-13/2108:27> »
I would love a focus on Houston, Dallas, or Austin. There are enough Texans on this board alone to run a PbP. That said, I don't know what market sells the most product so mostly this is just me wanting this to happen.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #44 on: <05-19-13/2237:59> »
I would love a focus on Houston, Dallas, or Austin. There are enough Texans on this board alone to run a PbP. That said, I don't know what market sells the most product so mostly this is just me wanting this to happen.

I think it'd be a good one to have a less known city down here used (the one I'm in  ::) :P)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen